You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Home bar / Kegerator

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 181920
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2023 at 9:05am
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

question for the lads that built home bars the last while has yours been as busy as mine over the Christmas period. swear i've been in it every night the last while with the amount of live sport on wouldn't think about heading to the pub to be honest 🍺

Mine has had very little use in the past few months. But with the price of pint and taxis gone up I'm determined to use it more this year.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2023 at 10:01am
Particularly over Christmas, I'd miss not going to the pub. You'd struggle to match the craic, atmosphere etc at home. 
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2023 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Particularly over Christmas, I'd miss not going to the pub. You'd struggle to match the craic, atmosphere etc at home.

Maybe different for people living in the city/larger towns but I would have to get a taxi to and from any of the bars I would normally go to too watch live sport. Way things are going price wise at the minute it's just not worth the effort unless something big was on
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2023 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Maybe different for people living in the city/larger towns but I would have to get a taxi to and from any of the bars I would normally go to too watch live sport. Way things are going price wise at the minute it's just not worth the effort unless something big was on
Rather than build a pub where you live just get them to build you somewhere to live at the pub!
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2023 at 7:48pm
Getting sloshed in your own bar every night isn't really a good idea?

Edited by Artie Ziff - 03 Jan 2023 at 7:48pm
It would damage this forums' reputation
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 181920
  Share Topic