You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Flight cancellation, refund, compensation etc

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mouldymould Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2020 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Originally posted by mouldymould mouldymould wrote:

Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

Got my €3k back from TUI last night , just waiting on Ryanair, wizz air and airbaltic now. 

Still waiting on an airbaltic refund myself since April. Have you had any luck with them?
they gone cold on you?

LOL
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2020 at 3:38pm
Anyone have any experience with Easyjet flights to Spain since UK government insisting on travellers to quarantine on return? Are they offering to change dates on flights or offer vouchers if you dont fly?

Looks like stag do to Santa Ponsa end of the month is gone
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2020 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Anyone have any experience with Easyjet flights to Spain since UK government insisting on travellers to quarantine on return? Are they offering to change dates on flights or offer vouchers if you dont fly?

Sigh of relief on Majorca at the prospect of a few less brits arriving.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2020 at 4:21pm

think they are still flying , item in the news about them increasing number of flights generally more than anticipated though it may have been generally
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2020 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

AngryLOL
Olaf View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2020 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

think they are still flying , item in the news about them increasing number of flights generally more than anticipated though it may have been generally

Its a tiny increase. From 30% to 40% of their summer routes (not schedule or frequency). If your  flight is booked with a non package airline ie Ryanair/Easyjet etc you're not entitled to a refund unless the flight is cancelled. 
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 7:45pm
I got a Ryanair refund on my Revolut card, it took about 2 months but I would assume that is a lot quicker than a refund from Ryanair. In your Revolut purchases click into a payment and at the bottom it has a report an issue at the bottom, had to send in emails as proof. I was told it would take about 2 months and the payment came in around the time I was told

It would damage this forums' reputation
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2020 at 10:49am
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

WackoLOL
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2020 at 6:24pm
Ryanair changed the time of the flight I had booked for the playoff in October so have just applied for a refund might be lucky this time get money back as it was one of my many vouchers I used to book it 
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2020 at 7:07pm
A lot of flights getting cancelled as they look ti cut back - flights at middle of the day late afternoon getting shelved leaving early out back late

Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2020 at 7:11pm
Anyone book flights with vayama.ie

Still looking to get a refund for our flights to Slovakia in March. Luftansa said they would refund them but only directly to the travel agent.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
cardwizzard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2020 at 12:16pm
Ryanair cancelled flight back after Finland game away. Happy days, obviously wasn't gonna use it either so refund requested. As the game was moved back by a day, flight woulda left time game was kicking off LOL so never using it. Think I'm just caught for flight to Sofia, not too bad considering what might a been. 

Talinn to Dublin flight Oct 14th.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2020 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by cardwizzard cardwizzard wrote:

Ryanair cancelled flight back after Finland game away. Happy days, obviously wasn't gonna use it either so refund requested. As the game was moved back by a day, flight woulda left time game was kicking off LOL so never using it. Think I'm just caught for flight to Sofia, not too bad considering what might a been. 

Talinn to Dublin flight Oct 14th.
Something similar with Bratislava flight , couldn't use it but can claim a voucher 

if ryanair refund what they are supposed to ( about 8 flights) between Lufthansa, Easyjet, Aer Lingus and Ryanair I will be 30 euro up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
  Share Topic