You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Irish Politics Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 198199200
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2024 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by Badgersboys9 Badgersboys9 wrote:

Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

So the far left claiming the far right are Russian asset's are lunatics for thinking so?
I'd imagine so, yes. There are lunatics every walk of life and not dependant on on their political views. 
I know and I've been following the war between them a while now. I do think there's maybe a 10% chance there's truth behind this theory however. There are well known Russian connections in other EU countries many whom they've not named yet from the investigations. 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2024 at 8:50am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

I see that Deliveroo hero guy from Parnell Sq. is going up as a local Fianna Fail counsellor in the local elections

Money and FF.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2024 at 9:00am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

I see that Deliveroo hero guy from Parnell Sq. is going up as a local Fianna Fail counsellor in the local elections

Money and FF.
Many of the far right were claiming he'd take the huge amount of money raised for him and he'd never be seen again (not that there's anything wrong if he did return to his family in Brazil). 

Looks like they were wrong. 
Mush Cassidys Donkey View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mush Cassidys Donkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2024 at 10:31am
the far right love a good split. 6 candidates now running in the Dublin constituency. LOL Niall Boylan is the latest rat licker to join ranks. 
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2024 at 2:37pm

There's plenty of people running for election that have never done a good deed in their life, best of luck to him
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 198199200
  Share Topic