You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Iphone Screen Repair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2021 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Off charge at 8am and back on charge with some juice left in the tank at 11pm is good going in my opinion. I would put it on charge at night at between 30-40%. The phone itself pops a message up saying that it will charge at a slow rate knowing i need it for 7.30am. AI and all that.

Guf has a One Plus and he reckons he gets 2 full days out of his batteryShocked
How is Oul Gufer keeping? Tell him the strong fella says👍
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2021 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Off charge at 8am and back on charge with some juice left in the tank at 11pm is good going in my opinion. I would put it on charge at night at between 30-40%. The phone itself pops a message up saying that it will charge at a slow rate knowing i need it for 7.30am. AI and all that.

He is doing grand now. He's on 79% battery.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2021 at 5:57pm

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

He is doing grand now. He's on 79% battery.

Clearly nobody contacting him on the dog n bone
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2021 at 8:03pm
What sort of scren time stats would ye be using? I'm about 3 hours average every day. Would love to cut back but pretty full on addicted
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2021 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

What sort of scren time stats would ye be using? I'm about 3 hours average every day. Would love to cut back but pretty full on addicted

Yeah very similar to this. Lockdown hasn't helped as I'd have the phone out a lot during working hours when wouldn't normally
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2021 at 10:50pm

My last phone was the One Plus 3 and regularly got two days out of it and that was using it as a hotspot for my iPad too. Changed last year to the One Plus Nord and battery is even better. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2021 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

My last phone was the One Plus 3 and regularly got two days out of it and that was using it as a hotspot for my iPad too. Changed last year to the One Plus Nord and battery is even better. 

Impressive.  I looked at getting one last year but didn't fancy paying a big lump sum up front if I recall.  I would rate my battery 6 maybe 7/10. I use night mode on it to get the battery life I have so in reality its probably less than that.

as long as a phone gets me through the majority of the day I am reasonably happy.  I have the mobile charger if I am out all day and night.

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2021 at 11:02pm

Impressive.  I looked at getting one last year but didn't fancy paying a big lump sum up front if I recall.  I would rate my battery 6 maybe 7/10. I use night mode on it to get the battery life I have so in reality its probably less than that.

as long as a phone gets me through the majority of the day I am reasonably happy.  I have the mobile charger if I am out all day and night.

€400 for the phone and sim only plan with gomo for €9.99. Last one plus lasted me well over 3 years and only sold it because wanted a change. Was still working perfectly and got €100 for it on adverts. 
cullenswood View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cullenswood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2021 at 9:43am
How are you getting two days out of a One Plus Nord?

I have one, and it usually gets a full day, just about.   Sometimes it needs a bit of juice though.     I would be a regular user I think.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2021 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by cullenswood cullenswood wrote:

I have one, and it usually gets a full day, just about.   Sometimes it needs a bit of juice though.     I would be a regular user I think.
Not sure how I can answer that, got home this morning after a night shift and it was still 65% and id use it heavier on nights than during the day, whats app, as a hotspot for hours on end. Day time usage is generally just whatsapp and a few calls. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2021 at 1:13pm

Originally posted by cullenswood cullenswood wrote:

Not sure how I can answer that, got home this morning after a night shift and it was still 65% and id use it heavier on nights than during the day, whats app, as a hotspot for hours on end. Day time usage is generally just whatsapp and a few calls. 

Screen on time is about 5 hrs on mine
I think some of the better phones are up to 9

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic