You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bonnie Greer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bonnie Greer
    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 at 12:00pm
"People are very serious about Ireland in the United States – don’t mess with it, don’t make it look bad.”

Good on her feck Boris.

Edited by Double Maxim - 12 Oct 2019 at 12:10pm
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2019 at 12:25pm
I read that earlier. She doesn't really make a compelling argument though does she?

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2019 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

I read that earlier. She doesn't really make a compelling argument though does she?

Maybe lack of time on Question Time?
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2019 at 2:47pm

Well, it's only an extract from a debate that went on about 30 minutes. I watched it and she was very impressive. Have you seen it? 
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2019 at 3:20pm

Thought it was a nice reality check from an outsider. There's still a huge amount of brits that think the empire is more powerful than some island in the atlantic. 

I'm sure that the politicians won't take much notice anyway when the american president is telling brits that it will get a trade deal
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2019 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by Drumcondra 69er Drumcondra 69er wrote:

Well, it's only an extract from a debate that went on about 30 minutes. I watched it and she was very impressive. Have you seen it? 

No as stated I read it (on the website). I should have said "she doesn't make a compelling argument based on what is reported does she?" Thanks for the advice that she does make a good case and it could be worth the time investment to watch the whole lot.
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2019 at 12:11pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic