Borussia Dortmund tickets

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Borussia Dortmund tickets
    Posted: 19 Aug 2019 at 10:33am
Looking for 4 tickets for a match against Werder on 28 Sep. Anyone any contacts for tickets or is Viagogo my best bet?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2019 at 10:45am

Looking for 4 tickets for a match against Werder on 28 Sep. Anyone any contacts for tickets or is Viagogo my best bet?

Register on the ticket site through the club website. Tickets will generally sell out to members but if people can't make games then they release tickets back though the site so there should be tickets on there. On the day, if you still aren't sorted then I'd get to the city early and I'd walk out to the ground, stopping in to the bars on the way. You'll often meet people with spares who are willing to sell at face value and not rip you off. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2019 at 11:18am
Thanks Borussia Thumbs Up

Getting 4 together would be next to impossible on the street I'd say, which is why I'm leaning towards Viagogo  Cry

fr larry duff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fr larry duff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2019 at 12:39pm
i used their official ticket resale site a couple of years ago and got 2 for the terrace, great job!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2019 at 1:25pm

Getting 4 together would be next to impossible on the street I'd say, which is why I'm leaning towards Viagogo  Cry

Why the need for 4 of you to sit together?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2019 at 1:28pm

We get afraid when we're separated

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2019 at 1:30pm
Sit with the locals, get talking to them etc People more than happy to have a chat!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2019 at 1:34pm

We get afraid when we're separated

Poor mites.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2019 at 4:40pm

Obviously worth following the advice above.

I have almost always seen plenty of spares outside games in Germany.  They are normally face value.  

I'd expect you would get into a game v Werder Bremen easily enough on the day but not together.  The big derbies would probably be a different story but have picked up outside at FV tickets for champions league and Bayern away for example.  A friend did a 5-game trip Champions League, Europa League Bundesliga and only game missed was 1860.  got the other 4 outside no bother incl Bayern in the Champions League.      

Now I paid over the odds once to bring my daughter to MSV Duisburg v Schalke 04 but if on my own would try outside if I can't buy in advance through regular channels.  If bringing kids then maybe go the tout route but otherwise you'd almost certainly be ok outside.      

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2019 at 4:43pm
Thanks lads - it's 4 adults so 2 pairs would be grand. 4 of us heading in separately wouldn't be much craic. Might take the risk and try buy outside on the day

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2019 at 4:52pm

Thanks lads - it's 4 adults so 2 pairs would be grand. 4 of us heading in separately wouldn't be much craic. Might take the risk and try buy outside on the day

You'll see each other before and after the game and depending on where you are sat, you might see each other at half time. It's not the end of the world!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2019 at 5:03pm
Touts don't tend to be at BL games.
Good bet is to find out where the fan buses park and head there a few hrs pre game. Most clubs have non local fan clubs.
 At worse you will pick up a bier.
 Leberkase semmel I would politely decline.
(that's what you can buy at the fan buses on the way into 1860 who are usually happy to raise a few extra euros)
Spare tickets are usually held aloft. 
FV is normal plus add a couple of euros as  "trinkgeld".

Edited by BohsinMunich - 19 Aug 2019 at 5:09pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2019 at 10:08pm
I got tickets for a small bit above face value outside the stadium in Dortmund a few years ago for a home game against Hamburg. There was no difficulty and it was a good while before kick off. There seemed to be plenty available anyway.