You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Personal injury claims

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ontheball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2019 at 5:48pm
LOL          That's terrible TJ.  Under her claim, it was based on that The Dean Hotel should have had someone supervising the swing.  You mean to tell me that no one was supervising the door, instructing you how to open the door.  You definitely have a case.  Actually Josepha Madigan can give you advice on how to fill out the form.

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

I am currently suing Maria Bailey. I was going into her constituency office but walked into the door and hurt my nose which stopped me from using my sense of smell for a period of time. There was no instructions on how to use the door.

Edited by ontheball - 14 Oct 2019 at 5:49pm
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2019 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by ontheball ontheball wrote:

LOL          That's terrible TJ.  Under her claim, it was based on that The Dean Hotel should have had someone supervising the swing.  You mean to tell me that no one was supervising the door, instructing you how to open the door.  You definitely have a case.  Actually Josepha Madigan can give you advice on how to fill out the form.

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

I am currently suing Maria Bailey. I was going into her constituency office but walked into the door and hurt my nose which stopped me from using my sense of smell for a period of time. There was no instructions on how to use the door.

She has already offered me an out of court settlement of 7000 euro but I am holding out for 100,000
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic