You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fans games, Georgia game, details Page 1

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 7:37am

1, Boy Z. Mid 
2, Guf    mid/fb
3, Bronze cb/mid
4, MJD bench
5 Walls   gk - put those gaa skills to use
6 Green army. Gk
7 Linzark. Versatile 
8 AKOT  as above 
9 Craiglen. Marathon runner 
10 Jamie  Right Wing or second striker
11 Moeszlak ???? 
12. Colm.??? 
13 Mr. Mojo Risin! - striker
14 Spoon-inho - FB/ striker
15 Oisin - anywhere 
Sponsored Links

Linzark View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linzark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 10:28am
If anyone has a spare pair of shinpads that'd be great Big smile
Linzark
Linzark View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linzark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2019 at 7:27am
See you all at 3pm in the Hangar Bar 
Linzark
DonkeyOatey View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonkeyOatey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2019 at 3:50pm
4-3 win 👍👍
Linzark View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linzark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2019 at 8:35pm
Ross on fire Clap
Linzark
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2019 at 9:03pm
No highlights

Edited by Charlton's Child - 11 Oct 2019 at 9:03pm
Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2019 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by Linzark Linzark wrote:

Ross on fire Clap

Nothing new there Clap
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
King Neymar View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Neymar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2019 at 8:00am
To all the players

Thanks for coming, I mean that 100%
He loves the kids, he brings the gear, thinks he's Mother Theresa this year.....
The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2019 at 3:31pm
Big thanks to Philly for organising the match and allowing me to play.

Also good to see some of the stalwarts, The Bronze, Guf, MJD, AKOT still playing.

3-1 down away to Georgia, ended up winning 4-3 tells it's own story! Clap
Theres only one sport that matters..
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2019 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by The Boy Z The Boy Z wrote:

Big thanks to Philly for organising the match and allowing me to play.

Also good to see some of the stalwarts, The Bronze, Guf, MJD, AKOT still playing.

3-1 down away to Georgia, ended up winning 4-3 tells it's own story! Clap
bad start but we pulled her out of the fire at the end... only disappointments were you letting mjd take a peno and him begging you to pass it to him for the winner so he could the glory... he's not a team playerThumbs Down
Linzark View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linzark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2019 at 3:51am
That biased referee Confused
Linzark
craiglen View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote craiglen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2019 at 4:16pm
Gas game, great to be back from an injury as well. Tough running in that heat. As good craic as the last one over there. Would have had a tap in only for that greedy bollox and his hat trick LOL

Ref was crooked as all hell as well!
Fan's game record: 5 Caps, 1 goal, 2 assists, 140 km covered
MJD View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2019 at 10:15pm
Ah Craig I thought you were better than that, don’t join the lads on the dark side, hassling the lad who got a hattrick in a 4-3 win. I wouldn’t mind you calling me greedy so much if I hadn’t have put you in for a one on one that you somehow managed not to score! Speaking of injuries, I still can’t move right after the match, was my first game in about 8 months and my right knee is twice the size of the left still.

As we went 3-1 down and we were standing waiting to take kick off BoyZ said ‘3-1, we’ll have to score 3 now!’. He literally beat about 6 players straight from the kick off to win the pen 😂 BoyZ, does want he wants Clap
17 International Caps
16 International Goals
COYFIG
craiglen View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote craiglen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2019 at 10:13am
Says more about me that I don't remember the chance! Dead
Fan's game record: 5 Caps, 1 goal, 2 assists, 140 km covered
theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2019 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by MJD MJD wrote:

Ah Craig I thought you were better than that, don’t join the lads on the dark side, hassling the lad who got a hattrick in a 4-3 win. I wouldn’t mind you calling me greedy so much if I hadn’t have put you in for a one on one that you somehow managed not to score! Speaking of injuries, I still can’t move right after the match, was my first game in about 8 months and my right knee is twice the size of the left still.

As we went 3-1 down and we were standing waiting to take kick off BoyZ said ‘3-1, we’ll have to score 3 now!’. He literally beat about 6 players straight from the kick off to win the pen 😂 BoyZ, does want he wants Clap

Begging for him to pass you the ball. Thumbs Down
King Neymar View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Neymar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by craiglen craiglen wrote:

Gas game, great to be back from an injury as well. Tough running in that heat. As good craic as the last one over there. Would have had a tap in only for that greedy bollox and his hat trick LOL

Ref was crooked as all hell as well!
Don't think he appreciated me demanding a ball for us to warm up with while he was trying to give me and the Georgian captain match instructions, nor me repeatedly asking the lines woman for her number/drinks 
He loves the kids, he brings the gear, thinks he's Mother Theresa this year.....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic