You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Switzerland home tickets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2019 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by muscles muscles wrote:

Originally posted by wanderer wanderer wrote:

Pre sale email came out to season ticket holders today and no mention of double package.

To be honest by not renewing your paying more money really with Ticketmaster fees etc 

Im in Mayo so only go to the qualifiers these days to be honest, usually miss the friendlies or give the ticket awya for them, but didnt mind paying for the ST up till now. With all the sh*t going on at the moment i wont be giving a penny more than necessary

I'm actually considering buying a season ticket again. I hadn't while JD was in situ. While the new fai smells of the old fai, whatever happens from here on on this will still be a massive improvement on the FAI while JD was in charge. It will take time.

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Sponsored Links

Healy52003 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2019 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by GB 1HughJarse GB 1HughJarse wrote:

92 days to Brexit
36 days to Ire v Switz

Heading too Manchester on the 8th Nov 

Wonder am I better off waiting til after Brexit to change my euros into pounds 
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2019 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by Healy52003 Healy52003 wrote:

Originally posted by GB 1HughJarse GB 1HughJarse wrote:

92 days to Brexit
36 days to Ire v Switz

Heading too Manchester on the 8th Nov 

Wonder am I better off waiting til after Brexit to change my euros into pounds 

instead of worrying about changing your money would should consider changing your tablets! 
eddiebro View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eddiebro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2019 at 6:41am
When is the squad for these qualifiers named?
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 4:00pm
My Inter7s leagues will very likely have a few spares for this for sale, our tickets are at the half way line east lower. We offer them out to our members, but from past exp. there's a few left over. Send us a pm if you want any.

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Healy52003 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 6:20pm
I wonder are ticket sales struggling because the pot 1 team In our group are not quite marquee than what we could of got ??

I'm looking forward to the 5th Sep and hope for a great night 
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2019 at 9:44am
I reckon there'll be loads of spare tickets knocking around for this one the week of the game. I wouldn't go buying any from FAI via Ticketmaster. There'll be enough empty, paid for, seats!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic