You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Love Island Season 5

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2019 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

Sad to think that ths is the most watched tv program in the UK. That audience a very concerned about saving the planet, i'd say!
I’m not a fan for reasons I have outlined before, I think there is a dangerous societal impact from this,  but that doesn’t mean people can’t watch sh*te television programmes and not have morals, principles or even other interests. Caring about the Irish football team isn’t going to do much for the planet either, for example. 

bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2019 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by darmack darmack wrote:

Oh great, it has been announced that Love Island is going to start a series in the winter as well as the Summer.

Cool
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2019 at 9:41pm
Jesus Curtis what is wrong with you
cildaratown View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

killdare town

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cildaratown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2019 at 1:00pm
Finale tonight. 2 Irish in the final. Thinking Greg and Amber will win. 
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2019 at 1:29pm
He's only in the door isnt he?

Has yer man Fury just gone totally whipped?
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2019 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

Sad to think that ths is the most watched tv program in the UK. That audience a very concerned about saving the planet, i'd say!
I’m not a fan for reasons I have outlined before, I think there is a dangerous societal impact from this,  but that doesn’t mean people can’t watch sh*te television programmes and not have morals, principles or even other interests. Caring about the Irish football team isn’t going to do much for the planet either, for example. 

having had the misfortune of seeing some of this, it's fairly tame in the reality tv series world. It's another version of Big Brother. It's very much scripted as well so the producers will go with the flow of public opinion.  X and y you've to sit here and talk about x couple. etc etc. 

Harmless twaddle really 

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2019 at 3:10pm
I absolutely hate this show.

Would rather watch the Denmark 5-1 over and over than watch this.

bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2019 at 3:45pm
I usually turn off for the last week or so, no fireworks
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2019 at 10:43pm
I wonder willShane Ross be at the airport to welcome Greg home.
GB 1HughJarse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2019 at 10:55pm
£25,000 each is not a lot for winning a show with high viewer ratings.
It’s still probably £25,000 too much, but the producers must be laughing all the way to the bank.

Big Brother winner used to get £100,000.
Some “celebs” used to get paid more than €25,000 for doing 2 or 3 weeks in Celebrity Big Brother.
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2019 at 8:51pm
Always a question of what to wear in court. Caroline Flack went with this, today.

King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2019 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by TonyNotJack TonyNotJack wrote:

Always a question of what to wear in court. Caroline Flack went with this, today.

bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2019 at 9:09am
All very strange. The police arrived at the apartment and found both of them covered in blood. Police say that she hit him over the head with a lamp as he was sleeping, after finding message on his phone from some other bird. He doesnt support the prosecution case and they are still together as a couple-even though her bail conditions say that she is to have no contact with him until the next court appearance in March!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic