0 [0.00%]
6 [50.00%]
3 [25.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Europa league final predictions
    Posted: 29 May 2019 at 11:09am
I think Chelsea are better defensively and Hazard always plays his best in cup finals. If Kante is out that will be a big loss for them.

Arsenal should start with Aubameyang and Lacazette and take the game to Chelsea.

Overall I see Chelsea winning 2-1 in normal time.

Sponsored Links

Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2019 at 11:11am
3-1 in the Gooners in a comfortable win
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2019 at 11:17am
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

3-1 in the Gooners in a comfortable win
I might just have a little wager on that with a first goal scorer added
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2019 at 11:35am
You're an awful child Baggio, are you intent on ruining every thread?

Back to the football, hope Chelsea win, hard to believe it could be Sarri's last game, don't think any other manager would have done any better than him this season

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2019 at 11:36am
Can't see anything other than an Arsenal win. The prize on offer for them should be more than enough incentive to see off an injury-riddled Chelsea side. Sarri also looks like he's off in the summer no matter what happens so it's not like he needs the trophy to save his job either.

I'll go 2-0 Arsenal.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2019 at 11:48am
Seems like the season ended a long time ago, no real chat about this match, and there's actually been limited talk on Saturday's CL final so far.

Chelsea the better team, Arsenal have been better in the EL this season than any other competition. Fancy Chelsea to prevail 2-1

Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2019 at 12:27pm
Would agree about the gap. It feels like a year ago that the EL and CL 2nd legs were played. Maybe it's just a case of there was so much football on in that 6/7 week period from April to May that the last couple of weeks feels like a right lull. Bit like having the fear after after a session lasting a few days.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2019 at 4:51pm
It's the same country finalists I tells yah- it takes the shine off 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2019 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

It's the same country finalists I tells yah- it takes the shine off 
Russia vs America?
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2020 at 4:12pm
Couldn't find a EL thread ,Frankfurt are a decent bet at 25/1,hammered Salzburg in the first leg and are bringing 5k fans here tomorrow, Inter are favorites followed by Man U at 7/1.
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2020 at 2:41pm
Game cancelled here due to 120km winds Confused
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic