You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Republic of Ireland Apparel

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoxerDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2021 at 11:17pm
Where can one buy the new white away one. Only thing online is Elverys who only have XL left in stock 
Sponsored Links

Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2021 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by JoxerDaly JoxerDaly wrote:

Where can one buy the new white away one. Only thing online is Elverys who only have XL left in stock 

White away? Thats last years, its on clearance. Elverys are exclusive FAI partners, wasn't sold anywhere else.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2021 at 11:58pm
You could try ringing the O’Neills shop on the Long Mile, they carry a decent range of Ireland gear. They don't have it on their website though, only instore.

You could also ring a couple of nearby Elverys to check their instore stock. I was in the Blanch one earlier buying a baby kit for my new nephew and they had a few white aways but didn’t look at sizes. Incidentally for some reason, UMBRO aren’t or haven’t yet produced the new Orange away below 2/3 years. Was always able to buy baby 0-6 months all the way up. Very disappointing.

Edited by Sham157 - 20 Nov 2021 at 12:03am
JoxerDaly View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoxerDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2021 at 12:15am
Grand thanks men . Should of bought it months ago it's an absoloute cracker with the sponsor not on it. Will be a classic in a few years.
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2021 at 12:31am
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

You could try ringing the O’Neills shop on the Long Mile, they carry a decent range of Ireland gear. They don't have it on their website though, only instore.

You could also ring a couple of nearby Elverys to check their instore stock. I was in the Blanch one earlier buying a baby kit for my new nephew and they had a few white aways but didn’t look at sizes. Incidentally for some reason, UMBRO aren’t or haven’t yet produced the new Orange away below 2/3 years. Was always able to buy baby 0-6 months all the way up. Very disappointing.

Pretty sure they didn't stock it, they had the old New Balance range up until we switched back to Umbro last year but then never got the newer Umbro stuff in until a few week ago.

Another place to keep an eye out is Classfootballshirts, they usually get a load of last seasons stuff when newer stuff comes out.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2021 at 12:57am
Originally posted by Bandwagon Bandwagon wrote:

Pretty sure they didn't stock it, they had the old New Balance range up until we switched back to Umbro last year but then never got the newer Umbro stuff in until a few week ago.

Another place to keep an eye out is Classfootballshirts, they usually get a load of last seasons stuff when newer stuff comes out.
Was in it a few weeks back and they had a decent range of the new training gear, I wasn’t looking out for the jerseys though as I have them so you may well be correct in that. 
Classic is a good shout also, usually a few months delay though.

Joxer, you could also try adverts.ie but ill warn you, your eyes will be destroyed by the number of appalling reproductions of the Euro 88, Italia 90 and USA 94 jerseys that seem to be so popular with our fans these days.

Edited by Sham157 - 20 Nov 2021 at 1:05am
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2021 at 1:36pm

Originally posted by Bandwagon Bandwagon wrote:

Was in it a few weeks back and they had a decent range of the new training gear, I wasn’t looking out for the jerseys though as I have them so you may well be correct in that. 
Classic is a good shout also, usually a few months delay though.

Joxer, you could also try adverts.ie but ill warn you, your eyes will be destroyed by the number of appalling reproductions of the Euro 88, Italia 90 and USA 94 jerseys that seem to be so popular with our fans these days.
I think all O’Neills shops had the Umbro stuff in, Strabane certainly did anyway.
Spot on as regards to the fake retro jerseys they are absolutely rotten and nowhere near the old ones.
aviva8 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aviva8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2021 at 2:29pm
Just watch the sheffield game egan, 7 out ten, nothing wrong quiet solid, Steven's 6 out 10 solid enough game done nothing great but nothing bad either. Hourihane a lot better in second half, showed glimpse of good passing but at times particularly in 1st half the game pass him by 6.5 out 10.that just my opinion.all got valuable game time way. Ended nil nil with coventry.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2021 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by aviva8 aviva8 wrote:

Just watch the sheffield game egan, 7 out ten, nothing wrong quiet solid, Steven's 6 out 10 solid enough game done nothing great but nothing bad either. Hourihane a lot better in second half, showed glimpse of good passing but at times particularly in 1st half the game pass him by 6.5 out 10.that just my opinion.all got valuable game time way. Ended nil nil with coventry.
thats wonderful but wrong thread me oul mucker.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic