Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lyrics for Singing Sections Songs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2019 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by gmfc90 gmfc90 wrote:

Grace worked very well at half time..

Selling pies and crisps?
LOL
Sponsored Links

gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2019 at 12:45pm
Abba’s Money money money must be funny in Delaney’s world
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2019 at 9:45pm
That coont with the drum needs a good fcking hiding and the drumstick rammed right up his fckin jacksie this coont has all the rhythm of fckin heather mills doing the hokey pokey,  could be a job for Gareth Joseph.
schillaci View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la
I love Scott HULK Hogan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schillaci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2019 at 6:20am

Grace worked very well at half time. I still think it would be a perfect.

If any new songs need to get off the ground the half-time sing song in the concourse would be the place to give them a lash.Sing them in there where its loud and amplified; everyone thinks that sounds great and then tries it outside in the Singing Section. Worth a try ?

On another point. Why is the Singing section stuck in the corner? It would surely be better directly behind the goal where it would impact sections to either side rather than just the section to the left?
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2019 at 6:41am
Originally posted by schillaci schillaci wrote:

If any new songs need to get off the ground the half-time sing song in the concourse would be the place to give them a lash.Sing them in there where its loud and amplified; everyone thinks that sounds great and then tries it outside in the Singing Section. Worth a try ?

On another point. Why is the Singing section stuck in the corner? It would surely be better directly behind the goal where it would impact sections to either side rather than just the section to the left?
Its not in the corner. Its behind the goal.
schillaci View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la
I love Scott HULK Hogan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schillaci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2019 at 7:00am
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by schillaci schillaci wrote:

Its not in the corner. Its behind the goal.

Ah. My bad. its in 114. I thought it was further over in 112-113.  Confused
gmfc90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 6:00pm
After seeing the reaction to the Auld Triangle at the Rovers Bohs match surely it's worth a shot. People know the words to it. Not like Fields of Athenry were people just sing the chorus
Danger here, OH NO
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic