You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Aer Lingus Sale

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2023 at 8:30pm
Just looked at it, it's an American Airlines flight, that you can book with Aer Lingus. But same flights on same dates are over €100 more with Aer Lingus than with American, so make sure book with American! 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2023 at 8:57pm
Good shout!
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2023 at 8:47pm
I've to arrange a family trip Dublin to Thailand, but due to illness some of the family might be waiting till May to July booking the trip at the start of November. 

The flights in November were €1000now they are all around €600 (there are three or four airlines to choose). I'm assuming that the original €1000 prices was because the flights were 1 year old and had just been made available so they were expensive. 

Vidic would my assumption be right that the €600 price is more likely for the rest of the year? 
It would damage this forums' reputation
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2023 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

I've to arrange a family trip Dublin to Thailand, but due to illness some of the family might be waiting till May to July booking the trip at the start of November. 

The flights in November were €1000now they are all around €600 (there are three or four airlines to choose). I'm assuming that the original €1000 prices was because the flights were 1 year old and had just been made available so they were expensive. 

Vidic would my assumption be right that the €600 price is more likely for the rest of the year? 

Hard to know, but it'd be a pretty competitive route so be confident enough of it. They usually do charge more if booking just as flights are released as they know people booking then will book nó matter what, not going to be booking on a whim. 
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2023 at 9:59pm
Thanks Nvidic: For your not financial advice Big smile
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2023 at 11:18am
Ya can tell SuperDave hasn't been around for a while if Vidic is getting the questions.
The dark side.. And the light
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2023 at 11:54am
Originally posted by darmack darmack wrote:

Ya can tell SuperDave hasn't been around for a while if Vidic is getting the questions.
Not a train booked by a ybigger since SuperDave absconded
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2023 at 2:23pm

€600 return to Thailand seems very reasonable to me. If it were me, id be booking at that price
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2023 at 5:03pm

You should check with tour operator thaibumboys/girlstours.ie
Chips don't bounce
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2023 at 5:55pm
Confused
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic