You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

75 Bus, Square to Rathfarnham

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 75 Bus, Square to Rathfarnham
    Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 11:02am
Here lads, so I'm assuming the 75 bus is no more, need to get to the Yellow House on Sunday by bus from The Square Tallaght, is there an altnerative?  I was googling and all that and lost the will to live........wanna avoid a taxi if I can.

Cheers yiz all.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 11:12am
As far as I know the 75 bus is still going, it's run by that private gang now, can't recall their name. 
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 11:14am
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 12:02pm
Thanks Walls, link is no more........
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 12:09pm
Found it.......thanks Thumbs Up
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 1:12pm
you going boozing in the Yellow?
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 1:28pm

Edited by the_walls - 29 Jan 2019 at 1:28pm
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Found it.......thanks Thumbs Up

Thumbs Up
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

you going boozing in the Yellow?

I am, catch up with some similarly ageing Ballyroan lads. Beer
Stoked Up View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoked Up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 4:06pm

Was still running at midnight on NYE, when Dublin Bus had all gone to the pub...
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 5:14pm
how are those new private bus services working out?
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 5:44pm
The new 175 route from Tallaght to UCD goes past my area. Don't know what they are like for time keeping but there seems to be enough of them going around.
I had firends who went to college in UCD years ago and there only used to be 1 bus a day from Tallaght to there so it's only a good thing.
Most of the 175 route seems similar to the 75 anyway. 
The dark side.. And the light
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 6:28pm
175 would drop you to costcutters at Ballyboden. You would have to walk down to the Yellow
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

175 would drop you to costcutters at Ballyboden. You would have to walk down to the Yellow

Yeah I'm not taking the wan seven five. That's too long a walk in this weather. Another route leaves me at Rathfarnham Wood. 

Thanks lads for the help 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic