You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Golf Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 495051
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 2:25pm
Yeah that's happened to a few lads I know. 
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 9:51pm
I sent them a stinker of an email this morning and got a phone call apologising at lunchtime. They credited my account with a €100 worth of free bets as compensation. 
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 10:28pm
It’s happened me before where I was waiting on a team to score for a both teams to score bet
They score and the bet pays out (I go in and hit cash out quickly which pays the full amount straight away)
The goal is later ruled out by VAR and the match finished 1-0

Got an email from bet365 an hour or so later to say they’d taken the money back off me 
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2024 at 11:49am
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

I sent them a stinker of an email this morning and got a phone call apologising at lunchtime. They credited my account with a €100 worth of free bets as compensation. 
You must be spending some serious note with them.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2024 at 9:44am
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

I'd hate to see your track record if they're taht confident in getting that money back LOL
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2024 at 9:52am
I’ve no idea how anyone bets with Boylesports. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 495051
  Share Topic