You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Eire 1990 shirt

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foggy.nelson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2019 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

You can get it with or without Opel.  Its a very good replica. Why pay 250 euro for an original 2nd hand one on ebay?Confused

Got an original unsponsored on eBay for 100 last month,  can be got for much cheaper than 250 

Edited by foggy.nelson - 05 Jan 2019 at 10:00pm
Sponsored Links

Roberto_Carlow View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 2:25pm
An adidas original cotton version of our tops would sell very well
cildaratown View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

killdare town

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cildaratown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 8:41pm
See a lot of knockoffs of the 1990 jersey for ~15 euro. Anyone see any 1994 ones out there? 
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 6:15am
Was at a retro jersey market last weekend and they had the 1990 jersey and the Macedonia one. Both were about 70 euro. Would have gotten the 1990 as it was in great nick only the size was too small.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 9:24am
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Was at a retro jersey market last weekend and they had the 1990 jersey and the Macedonia one. Both were about 70 euro. Would have gotten the 1990 as it was in great nick only the size was too small.

Where was that, mate? Opel on it or not? Lost mine years ago... 
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 10:08am
Ye the Opel sponsor was on it. It was the first jersey I ever had so would love to get it again. The market was on in Dubai so probably not much use to most posters.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 10:11am

Ye the Opel sponsor was on it. It was the first jersey I ever had so would love to get it again. The market was on in Dubai so probably not much use to most posters.

For a 1990 Ireland shirt no distance to far LOL
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 11:33am

why the hell didn't you buy it - you'd have had a queue to take it off your hands. Ad you coudl have charged €75 for itCool
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

why the hell didn't you buy it - you'd have had a queue to take it off your hands. Ad you coudl have charged €75 for itCool
Ffs Hoskins, ticket touting is bad enough without you giving people ideas for another type of black market...LOL
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 12:05pm
€75?? They're on Ebay for €150 Dead
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 12:13pm
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 12:19pm
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
skylarking View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skylarking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 5:31pm
Suffering jaysus some of them are awful. Surprised to see the real (but still not a replica) Ireland jerseys from 1990 and 1994 go for so much.  

I got a real USSR Adidas from 1989 for €60 on Ebay, I would've thought a non-replica adidas Ireland jersey from the same era would be cheaper for two obvious reasons. 1. Ireland still exists 2. They weren't replicas

Edited by skylarking - 08 Feb 2019 at 5:33pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic