You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2019 Predictions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 9:51am
Originally posted by TonyNotJack TonyNotJack wrote:

January : Britian and Ireland will be shut down by snow most of the month. Tesco & Dunnes run out of bog roll, digestive biscuits and sliced pan.

February : Brexit is postponed for a year. May resigns and is replaced by Sajid Javid. Boris can't believe it.

March : Declan Rice with a heavy heart chooses England, bringing an end to this great saga of the ages.

April : Tiger woods wins his 15th major, overdoes the celebrations and misses the rest of the season.

May : General election in Ireland. Big win for FG. Micheal Martin resigns in a huff.

June : Man C narrowly beat Liverpool to the PL. Man U come 4th, Jose Mourinho leaves by mutual consent.

July : Roger Federer wins his 9th Wimbledon & then surprisingly retires from tennis.

August : nothing ever happens in  august. 

September  : Queen Elizabeth dies. Charles becomes King but won't use the name King Charles lll due to the unfortunate connotations of King Charles ll having had his head lopped off.Instead he will pick one of his middle names; Phillip, George or Arthur.

October : Kirk Douglas finally kicks the bucket at 102. Leaving 97 year old Doris Day as the last survivor of the golden age of Hollywood.

November : Poppymas more crazy than ever.

December : Die Hard on TV yet again proving once and for all it is a Christmas movie.

Tony go to the bookies mate Clap
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 10:57am
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

YBIG Sign up IQ test finally becomes a reality

Coyner walks to Tbilisi for the game v Georgia

Greenforever and Pipkin will be caught in a threesome with JD. Nvidic is behind the camera as DUb Doc and his missus direct proceedings. Pipking really gets into the f**k Delaney chants.

Dinny will eventually identify himself to someone somwhere

Hans Moleman and Bhob will be outed as the same person. After the cunning ploy earlier of Hans and SA being the one, this revelation literally will explode the forum.

Elsewhere, English Queen to croak it and Charlie takes the helm, but he then croaks it too suddenly a month later. After waiting patiently for so long to plonk his arse in the big chair its a cruel yet hilarious occurence.

Arlene begs Leo for unification. Leo accepts as long as Tyrone is sealed off with the hardest border possible. Unfortunately its too late to do likewise to Cavan.

New York to beat Mayo in the Championship.

Monaghan United make a return to senior LOI following a takeover from a multi billionaire Green Diesel Sheikh.

They hate us cause they aint us Wink
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 11:14am
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Anybody got any predictions for 2019 (Mad or otherwise) ?? 

I will be skint  

4 football trips, 3 grandchildren 2 christenings  and 1 wife
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

YBIG Sign up IQ test finally becomes a reality

Coyner walks to Tbilisi for the game v Georgia

Greenforever and Pipkin will be caught in a threesome with JD. Nvidic is behind the camera as DUb Doc and his missus direct proceedings. Pipking really gets into the f**k Delaney chants.

Dinny will eventually identify himself to someone somwhere

Hans Moleman and Bhob will be outed as the same person. After the cunning ploy earlier of Hans and SA being the one, this revelation literally will explode the forum.

Elsewhere, English Queen to croak it and Charlie takes the helm, but he then croaks it too suddenly a month later. After waiting patiently for so long to plonk his arse in the big chair its a cruel yet hilarious occurence.

Arlene begs Leo for unification. Leo accepts as long as Tyrone is sealed off with the hardest border possible. Unfortunately its too late to do likewise to Cavan.

New York to beat Mayo in the Championship.

Monaghan United make a return to senior LOI following a takeover from a multi billionaire Green Diesel Sheikh.

They hate us cause they aint us Wink
Definitely not the case. I cant find words strong enough to emphasise how wrong you are.
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

January : Britian and Ireland will be shut down by snow most of the month. Tesco & Dunnes run out of bog roll, digestive biscuits and sliced pan.

February : Brexit is postponed for a year. May resigns and is replaced by Sajid Javid. Boris can't believe it.

March : Declan Rice with a heavy heart chooses England, bringing an end to this great saga of the ages.

April : Tiger woods wins his 15th major, overdoes the celebrations and misses the rest of the season.

May : General election in Ireland. Big win for FG. Micheal Martin resigns in a huff.

June : Man C narrowly beat Liverpool to the PL. Man U come 4th, Jose Mourinho leaves by mutual consent.

July : Roger Federer wins his 9th Wimbledon & then surprisingly retires from tennis.

August : nothing ever happens in  august. 

September  : Queen Elizabeth dies. Charles becomes King but won't use the name King Charles lll due to the unfortunate connotations of King Charles ll having had his head lopped off.Instead he will pick one of his middle names; Phillip, George or Arthur.

October : Kirk Douglas finally kicks the bucket at 102. Leaving 97 year old Doris Day as the last survivor of the golden age of Hollywood.

November : Poppymas more crazy than ever.

December : Die Hard on TV yet again proving once and for all it is a Christmas movie.

Tony go to the bookies mate Clap

I've sworn to only use my superpowers for the good of mankind and not to benefit financially from them. Big smile
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 10:32am
I hope I’m wrong but I think it’s going to be a bad year for sport:

Mick can’t work miracles with the team and we finish a distant 3rd in qualifying. We score less than 6 goals in the 6 games v Swiss, Danish and Georgia.

Ireland rugby get knocked out again in the 1/4 finals to SA.

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 11:42am
And Climate Change will get worse 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 11:58am
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

I hope I’m wrong but I think it’s going to be a bad year for sport:

Mick can’t work miracles with the team and we finish a distant 3rd in qualifying. We score less than 6 goals in the 6 games v Swiss, Danish and Georgia.

Ireland rugby get knocked out again in the 1/4 finals to SA.

If we get anywhere near six we will have a real hope of qualifying. Whatever about Georgia, I can't see us scoring against Switzerland or Denmark, bar a consolation goal or a fluke. 
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2018 at 9:49pm
The blind mystic of the Balkans ;Baba Vanga's 2019 predictions : 

massive megaquakes will happen, a tsunami will wipe out parts of Asia, an European Economic collapse will take place and Russia is to be hit by a giant meteorite.

Not only this, but there will be a Putin Assassination attempt and Trump will fall ill with a mysterious illness, which will cause hearing problems.

FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2018 at 11:04pm

massive megaquakes will happen, a tsunami will wipe out parts of Asia, an European Economic collapse will take place and Russia is to be hit by a giant meteorite.

Not only this, but there will be a Putin Assassination attempt and Trump will fall ill with a mysterious illness, which will cause hearing problems.

What did she predict this year?
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2018 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

I don't know but I do have her predictions for the next three thousand and sixty one years after which the universe ends. LOL

Good News

Global hunger will start to be eradicated between 2025 and 2028.

Ice caps melt

From 2033 to 2045 the polar ice caps will melt, causing ocean levels to rise. At the same time, Muslims will rule Europe and the world economy will grow.

Diseases Cured

The rise of cloning will mean doctors can cure any disease.

The US will launch an attack on Muslim Rome using a climate-based ‘instant freezing’ weapon.

Communism Rules

Between 2072 and 2086 a classless, Communist society will thrive hand in hand with newly-restored nature

Mars attacks!

Between 2170 and 2256 a Mars colony will become a nuclear power and demand independence from the earth.

Back on earth, an underwater city will be built and and something "terrible" will be discovered during the search for alien life.

Time Travel

Some time between 2262 and 2304 we’ll crack time travel.

The End of the World

From 2341 a series of natural and man-made disasters will make earth uninhabitable. But humans will escape to another solar system and wars will be waged.

Immortality

From 4302 to 4674 - humans are immortal and have assimilated with aliens.

The 340 billion people scattered throughout the universe can talk to God.

The End

In 5079 the universe will end.

Edited by TonyNotJack - 16 Dec 2018 at 11:17pm
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2018 at 11:22pm
ClapClapClapClapClap
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2018 at 11:58pm

Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

I don't know but I do have her predictions for the next three thousand and sixty one years after which the universe ends. LOL

Good News

Global hunger will start to be eradicated between 2025 and 2028.

Ice caps melt

From 2033 to 2045 the polar ice caps will melt, causing ocean levels to rise. At the same time, Muslims will rule Europe and the world economy will grow.

Diseases Cured

The rise of cloning will mean doctors can cure any disease.

The US will launch an attack on Muslim Rome using a climate-based ‘instant freezing’ weapon.

Communism Rules

Between 2072 and 2086 a classless, Communist society will thrive hand in hand with newly-restored nature

Mars attacks!

Between 2170 and 2256 a Mars colony will become a nuclear power and demand independence from the earth.

Back on earth, an underwater city will be built and and something "terrible" will be discovered during the search for alien life.

Time Travel

Some time between 2262 and 2304 we’ll crack time travel.

The End of the World

From 2341 a series of natural and man-made disasters will make earth uninhabitable. But humans will escape to another solar system and wars will be waged.

Immortality

From 4302 to 4674 - humans are immortal and have assimilated with aliens.

The 340 billion people scattered throughout the universe can talk to God.

The End

In 5079 the universe will end.

ClapClapClap

That cheered me right up! Which proves people will believe anything if they want it to be true.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2018 at 1:47am
Julian Assange either flees the embassy, ends up in the North East and does a Rauol Moat or he gets kicked out, he ends up in a Saudi embassy never to be seen again.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2018 at 9:13am
Humans are immortal LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic