Forum Home Forum Home : YouBoysInGreen Fanzine : Feedback/Ideas
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Deleted threads!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 10:13am
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Not happy about the latest ban but hey ho I will put it down to a certain mod been in the time of the month and running low on shampons

Long time no speak LOL

Have you had an interesting 10 days? I have. LOL
LOL i actually had an interesting few days, you were very harshly treated here just for pointing out the crazy decision for the bans shame on that mod, there is a slight chance I will be in your neck of the woods when your fight comes around if so I will tag along to have a peepThumbs Up
Sponsored Links

Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 10:45am

Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

It is disgraceful that you are still posting on here after the thread you started before your ban.
There is an oul long term saying on here for people like you who constantly whine and moan to the mods like a bitch about trying to get genuine posters banned but I can’t remember it so this will have to surfice for now so fckin rim me you prag

Nobody gives a f*ck. White noise, that is all your posts are. 9 million posts and counting and you're yet to say a single thing of note on the forum.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Greenlad11 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenlad11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 10:50am
Ye should meet up lads and have a few pints.
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 10:54am

It is disgraceful that you are still posting on here after the thread you started before your ban.
There is an oul long term saying on here for people like you who constantly whine and moan to the mods like a bitch about trying to get genuine posters banned but I can’t remember it so this will have to surfice for now so fckin rim me you prag

Nobody gives a f*ck. White noise, that is all your posts are. 9 million posts and counting and you're yet to say a single thing of note on the forum.
See the first 4 words of your guff there,  have a good long look in the mirror and repeat that to yourself LOL then fck off to some other forum and hope you don’t get pulled up by someone who sees how much of a bluffer and liar and quiet frankly a fckin moaning bitch you are, nobody gives a fck LOL
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 10:54am
Originally posted by Greenlad11 Greenlad11 wrote:

Ye should meet up lads and have a few pints.
I would love that LOL
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 7:38pm
Sunderland thread locked LOL
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 7:40pm
Not guilty 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 8:00pm
Like so many threads on the forum these days it's diluted with far too much poor content, mainly down to all the clickbait stuff that leaves no real room for genuine debate or whatever.

I don't know many, if any groundbreaking transfer stories that go unnoticed for too long given the quick access we all have to various media outlets. 

Nothing wrong with a bit of transfer news on any given thread mind, but it's just way too much on some threads.
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 8:10pm
Thoughts on Super Glenn Whelan?

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Thoughts on Super Glenn Whelan?

LOLLOLLOL
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 10:54pm
It got to the stage where the thread was being bumped for the sake of being bumped.

No one minds the matchday talk or planned meetups but when it comes to naming every single transfer rumour I can safely say everyone got fed up of the seeing thread bumped.

The Bundesliga thread we have, you'll have the few followers we have discussing the matchday weekends but you'll never see them post about Jan Van Bloggs being linked to Dynamo Dresden

Edited by coyne - 30 Jan 2020 at 10:55pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic