You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Get your nicks and socks on! : The Coaches Room
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DDSL violence.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote houghton88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2018 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Possibly the most intimidating place to play an underage game at the time. Was taking a throw in before and some f*cker dropped a black cat beside my foot LOL

Was u13s out there once and I was taking a throw in and a grown man tripped me up as I was taking it. Mental place to play. LOL
To alcohol!!!! The cause of and solution to all lifes problems.
Sponsored Links

Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2018 at 2:58pm
Another mental place to play in the 80s/90s was the Boys Brigade pitch in Teresas Gardens in Donore Avenue.

Only one way in and one way out through the flats.

These flats were on Panorama LOL
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
d13dave View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d13dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2018 at 5:15pm
The San Siro - a right blast from the past. Even the refs were on smack.

Mind yer flat instead of mind yer house always made me laugh. Always remember Ballymun Hearts having non Irish born kids back when most teams had exclusively white irish kids playing for them. Talking early to mid 90s.

Mad mad spot to play ball as a young lad even. Made the Donaghies and Millbrook look like Herbert Park.

Other fun away days were Fettercairn, Killenarden and Whitestown. Very angry natives. Fettercairn was an absolute maze of an estate.

BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2018 at 5:27pm
The San SiroClap
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2018 at 11:39am
Some people just deserve a slap
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic