You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Adam Idah

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9899100
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SC92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Originally posted by SC92 SC92 wrote:

I'm not a celtic basher but their fans really do damn Idah with faint praise, they act like he is some plucky non league player scoring for Real Madrid. And they still don't think he is 
good enough, like their other players are Messi standard. LOL

The Celtic fans I know are the complete opposite to that about Adam. 

Fair enough, maybe they just have a particularly patronising online contingent but I see so many comments like that since he started scoring for them. 
Sponsored Links

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 7:30pm

I'm not a celtic basher but their fans really do damn Idah with faint praise, they act like he is some plucky non league player scoring for Real Madrid. And they still don't think he is 

Fair enough, maybe they just have a particularly patronising online contingent but I see so many comments like that since he started scoring for them. 

Football fans forums of any particular national team/club side will always have fickle fans. 

We're no different on here tbh. 

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2024 at 8:19am

I agree with DM above. I have seen nothing but praise for Idah.

Celtic fans have been extremely critical of the board and the signings because they are penny pinching and have brought in a large number of mediocre players who are just not really good enough.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
turbo10 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turbo10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2024 at 11:14am
Agree that Celtic fans (myself included) have been very impressed with idah and hope he is signed permanently.

There was scepticism at the start, given that he was seen as Norwich's 3rd choice striker. On the back of all the cheap skate signings in the summer, the fans were underwhelmed when the loan was announced. However everyone has been won over by his performances and goals.
kelvin View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kelvin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2024 at 12:14pm

I'm not a celtic basher but their fans really do damn Idah with faint praise, they act like he is some plucky non league player scoring for Real Madrid. And they still don't think he is good enough, like their other players are Messi standard. LOL

I've heard the exact opposite from any I know. They seem to really like him.
SC92 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SC92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2024 at 1:21pm
Maybe it's just some of the Celtic fans I see, glad it's a minority then.
Fitz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2024 at 2:53pm

I'm not a celtic basher but their fans really do damn Idah with faint praise, they act like he is some plucky non league player scoring for Real Madrid. And they still don't think he is good enough, like their other players are Messi standard. LOL

Where have you seen/heard this? 

I saw a poll on a Celtic forum the other day re:Idah and the majority of fans want to see him get signed. I doubt anyone was complaining last Sunday either. So much sh*te talked about Celtic in Irish forums these days. 

Edited by Fitz - 15 Apr 2024 at 4:46am
Eoink21 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eoink21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2024 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by Fitz Fitz wrote:

I saw a poll on a Celtic forum the other day re:Idah and the majority of fans want to see him get signed. I doubt anyone was complaining last Sunday yesterday. So much sh*te talked about Celtic in Irish forums these days. 

The majority? That's great. Hopefully had something to do with 7 goals in 10 games.
Fitz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2024 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by Eoink21 Eoink21 wrote:

Originally posted by Fitz Fitz wrote:

I saw a poll on a Celtic forum the other day re:Idah and the majority of fans want to see him get signed. I doubt anyone was complaining last Sunday yesterday. So much sh*te talked about Celtic in Irish forums these days. 

The majority? That's great. Hopefully had something to do with 7 goals in 10 games.

There’s no accounting for some people - as we clearly see on here every day of the f**king week (even Sundays, Eoin) 👌🏼😏

Edited by Fitz - 14 Apr 2024 at 3:12pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9899100
  Share Topic