You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Kwame Ampadu

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farfar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kwame Ampadu
    Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 3:45pm
Can't find if there is a thread about him already but has joined Thierry in Monaco as part of his coaching staff. Hopefully keeps learning and puts himself in contention to become a future Ireland manager some day Clap.
Sponsored Links

Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 4:02pm
He’ll probably declare for Wales.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 4:31pm
We have a number of well regarded Irish coaches in the club game, and yet you never hear them connected to the Ireland set up: Ampadu, Mark Kennedy, Lee Carsley. They’re all part of cutting edge set-ups. Get them involved ffs
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
farfar View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farfar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by DeclanDaly DeclanDaly wrote:

We have a number of well regarded Irish coaches in the club game, and yet you never hear them connected to the Ireland set up: Ampadu, Mark Kennedy, Lee Carsley. They’re all part of cutting edge set-ups. Get them involved ffs
With the O'Brien money now dried up the FAI might be forced into looking at some of these lads as potential candidates. Add to the fact that we seem to have a decent bunch of under 19's coming through in the next 2 or 3 years, these lads might be perfect in trying to integrate them into the senior set up.
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 5:29pm
Jaysus Mark Kennedy a great role model.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Pauldaly1984 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauldaly1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 9:35am
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

did I miss something??
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 10:06am
Originally posted by Pauldaly1984 Pauldaly1984 wrote:

Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

did I miss something??

Didn’t take direction too well as far as I know.

Starsky and Hutch incident on Leeson Street (no big deal), don’t think he was arsed about 2002, big falling out with Brian Kerr etc
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 10:13am
Anyway, back to Kwame. A below average pro career and seems to be steadily making a good career in coaching.

Fair play. Went to O’Connells schoolThumbs UpClap
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic