You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Spare tickets Denmark and Wales

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kmur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 12:10pm
looking 2 tickets for wales game tonight any spares?

Edited by kmur - 16 Oct 2018 at 12:12pm
Sponsored Links

RealCDinSD View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RealCDinSD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 12:46pm
Would take a lower tier single if anybody ends up with an extra... 
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by kmur kmur wrote:

Still loads on ticketmaster
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Ah yes, but this is like reverse touting: knowing that for games like this, lads end up with spares, and they'll take a healthy bit less than face value.

If you think you can probably get a ticket for twenty or thirty quid, why pay fifty? Much like, if you think you can probably sell a ticket for a hundred quid, why take fifty? It's the same logic.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 1:51pm
Yayyyy 

I'm part of the reverse touting, always a loser so Cry
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
houghton88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote houghton88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 1:53pm
Ive a 114 signing section Adult and child ticket available if anyone looking for either or both. PM me. have to collect in town in next few hours
To alcohol!!!! The cause of and solution to all lifes problems.
irish_major View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 1:59pm
Not able to make it from Galway - Is there anyway I can send on a printable copy to someone from my season ticket?
Here we go again
cardwizzard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Ah yes, but this is like reverse touting: knowing that for games like this, lads end up with spares, and they'll take a healthy bit less than face value.

If you think you can probably get a ticket for twenty or thirty quid, why pay fifty? Much like, if you think you can probably sell a ticket for a hundred quid, why take fifty? It's the same logic.

I agree with thIs 100%.

Same lads who are looking for a deal, would be giving out about touts for the next big game. Pay the face value always. 
greenlad View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 2:59pm
Ive a spare complimentary for 119, (west stand lower) if anyone wants it for free let me know asap.
ill be in tallaght til around 6pm then ill be in around ballsbridge til around 7:15pm
PM me, first up best dressed....
kmur View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kmur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 3:24pm
Super Dave,
If you couldn’t get to a game would you not rather sell the tickets to someone instead of them going to waste?
greenlad View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by greenlad greenlad wrote:

Ive a spare complimentary for 119, (west stand lower) if anyone wants it for free let me know asap.
ill be in tallaght til around 6pm then ill be in around ballsbridge til around 7:15pm
PM me, first up best dressed....
Gone
Joe Stalin View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 5:41pm
Shocking the amount of free tickets given out for these two games. Added to the atmosphere but some slap in the face for anyone who shelled out for them esp season tickets
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 5:46pm
Just on this before it goes down the drain. When the FAI were doing their road show with the x players, every club that was visited got a lash of free tickets for these 2 games. When you consider this and then look at the attendances on the night, it is pretty shocking to say the least. Imagine giving out thousands of free tickets and still the Stadium is held empty. The sh*te from MON and the team filter the whole way down and this has a knock on effect on everyone. It's actually hard to give tickets away. No one wants to watch us, no one wants to go see the lads live when it's on Sky and you may or may not watch it. 

Proper grim times 
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 9:07pm
Only way it's gonna change is if people start boycotting. 15,000 fans for the NI friendly will get peopes attention
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic