Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Other Nations League matches

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 272829
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2023 at 1:15pm
Has some f**king agent
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Sponsored Links

ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2023 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Roberto Martinez getting the Portugal job seemingly Confused

Confirmed 
Baffling
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2023 at 2:53pm
I'm actually sickened that bluffer keeps getting jobs with the top national sides DeadLOL
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2023 at 2:55pm
He had a 70% win record with Belgium. Got to a world cup semi final and lost by one goal to the champions. Hardly a bluffer 
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2023 at 3:37pm
QUOTE=Borussia]He had a 70% win record with Belgium. Got to a world cup semi final and lost by one goal to the champions. Hardly a bluffer [/QUOTE]

Who happen to be one of the best ever Belgian sides to take to the field. Wales took four points of his star studded team in qualifying and knocked them out of Euro 2016 along with a disgraceful showing at this world cup reflects poorly on him where he clearly failed to control the infighting in his squad. 

He was a very lucky boy to get that job and I think a lot of half decent managers wouldn't have been far off 70% as a win percentage especially with that squad of players.  

I might be wrong on this but I've a feeling the majority of Belgian supporters would feel they should've won something and probably underachieved with this 'golden generation' of players under Martinez. 

Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2023 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

QUOTE=Borussia]He had a 70% win record with Belgium. Got to a world cup semi final and lost by one goal to the champions. Hardly a bluffer 

Who happen to be one of the best ever Belgian sides to take to the field. Wales took four points of his star studded team in qualifying and knocked them out of Euro 2016 along with a disgraceful showing at this world cup reflects poorly on him where he clearly failed to control the infighting in his squad. 

He was a very lucky boy to get that job and I think a lot of half decent managers wouldn't have been far off 70% as a win percentage especially with that squad of players.  

I might be wrong on this but I've a feeling the majority of Belgian supporters would feel they should've won something and probably underachieved with this 'golden generation' of players under Martinez. 

[/QUOTE]
Martinez only took over after Euro 2016.
Only 1 team can win the Euros and only 1 team can win the World Cup. 

Edited by Borussia - 09 Jan 2023 at 3:41pm
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2023 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

QUOTE=Borussia]He had a 70% win record with Belgium. Got to a world cup semi final and lost by one goal to the champions. Hardly a bluffer 

Martinez only took over after Euro 2016.
Only 1 team can win the Euros and only 1 team can win the World Cup. 
[/QUOTE]

Thumbs Up

He's still an arsehole though TongueLOL
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2024 at 6:11pm
The north got an awful handy group in League C the coonts and have great chance of topping it so could a League C group winner get a playoff to the world cup or would it more likely be taken up by the League B winners who don't directly qualify next year (assuming all League A group winners also qualify directly )? 

Edited by irishmufc - 11 Feb 2024 at 6:14pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 272829
  Share Topic