Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

English PL 2018/2019

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 585960
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2019 at 10:17pm
Holebas has his red card yesterday overturned so he can play in the cup final

Can only be on sympathy grounds, as by the rule book it’s a clear red card. Unfortunate yes but a red

I’m not complaining, just think it’s a strange precedent to set 
Sponsored Links

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 11:27pm
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 11:47pm
It's as much the 'British Virgin Islands' Premier League as the English, which is somewhat ironic as the game is f**ked.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 6:51am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

It's as much the 'British Virgin Islands' Premier League as the English, which is somewhat ironic as the game is f**ked.

So you keep saying 
Does it bother you that it isn’t English anymore? 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 11:29am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

So you keep saying 
Does it bother you that it isn’t English anymore? 
I would have thought that was obvious. LOL
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 11:31am
Irish fans of a foreign league are not in a great position to complain about foreigners being involved in the league IMO
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 11:34am

Irish fans of a foreign league are not in a great position to complain about foreigners being involved in the league IMO
It isn't about 'foreigners being involved',  it is about where the clubs are based and the complete lack of link to the communities they play in. 
ErsatzThistle View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErsatzThistle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 11:50am

"£35,000,000 for Andrew Carroll, oh yes sir, you have a bargain there, a true bargain."

Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 12:44pm

It isn't about 'foreigners being involved',  it is about where the clubs are based and the complete lack of link to the communities they play in. 
Welcome to 21st Century globalism.

I dont like it either but what can you do.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Welcome to 21st Century globalism.

I dont like it either but what can you do.
Moan incessantly.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by ErsatzThistle ErsatzThistle wrote:

"£35,000,000 for Andrew Carroll, oh yes sir, you have a bargain there, a true bargain."

LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 585960
  Share Topic