You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

World Cup - how many games will you watch?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Poll Question: How many games will you watch?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [6.25%]
12 [37.50%]
3 [9.38%]
10 [31.25%]
5 [15.63%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2018 at 9:59pm
This World Cup has been very good. Some great games the last couple of days 
Sponsored Links

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2018 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

The group stages in the last one were surprisingly good too. 

Anyway its a pure relief we're not there as we'd be a disgrace/embarrassment according to the football purists on here who'd have travelled in numbers to Russia had we qualified. 

Anyone who thinks it's a 'good thing' that we don't qualify for tournaments because. (A) They don't like the manager & (B) They don't like our style if football can get ta fcuk. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2018 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Anyway its a pure relief we're not there as we'd be a disgrace/embarrassment according to the football purists on here who'd have travelled in numbers to Russia had we qualified. 

Anyone who thinks it's a 'good thing' that we don't qualify for tournaments because. (A) They don't like the manager & (B) They don't like our style if football can get ta fcuk. 

Why because we've seen it coming for the past 20 months under O'Neill?

We were found out big time in the last campaign to qualify for the World Cup, we played sh*te and got outplayed in 6 or 7 games in the group stages and Denmark absolutely battered us in the play offs.

O'Neill's luck has ran out and he's been shown up, sooner the better he's gone.
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2018 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Why because we've seen it coming for the past 20 months under O'Neill?

We were found out big time in the last campaign to qualify for the World Cup, we played sh*te and got outplayed in 6 or 7 games in the group stages and Denmark absolutely battered us in the play offs.

O'Neill's luck has ran out and he's been shown up, sooner the better he's gone.

GD we played the same sh*te in the campaign that we actually qualified from. Did you only see it coming when results didn't suit? Forget about luck. We have played consistently poor under O'Neill and Trap the last decade.

I've lived through 6 Irish managers and its the same wash,rinse,repeat logi to get rid of the manager as the solution.. We can get rid of O'Neill but there's fcuk all we can do when it comes to our pool of talent.

We are what we are and we've a few lean years ahead of us Cry
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2018 at 11:02pm
We finished 3rd in a group though mate, the first time ever teams who finish 3rd in a group got a chance to qualify for the Euro's.

TBH I don't think we're as bad as people think players wise, look we're no Brazil or Germany but I think it's a cop out to say "ah we're sh*te" or "we haven't got the players"

Northern Ireland and Iceland get talked about on here like no tomorrow but for good reason, O'Neill has no real plan, no back up plan, you can see he does no work on creating some unique set pieces etc.

Michael O'Neill is light years ahead of Martin O'Neill in just about every aspect, I wouldn't mind if Northern Ireland had Pep Guardiola or Zidane in charge, they don't. 
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2018 at 10:53am
Last 6 games (last 2 days), there's been 7 injury time goals.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic