Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Transfer Gossip, Rumours, Reports etc

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2019 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Hazzard away from London sevco ?

Doubtful especially with this transfer embargo about to hit Chelsea.

Real won't be winning too many trophies in the short term imo it's not like joining the Madrid of two/three seasons ago.

He is seen as a king at Chelsea, if they qualify for the CL and maybe win the Europa League he should probably just stay there.

Hazard is 28. He may not get the chance again. Hes at his peak now. I think he will go and i hope he does. Hes perfect for Madrid esp now they are looking for top quality players. He would be mad not to. Not to many people turn down Real Madrid. 
Sponsored Links

The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 5:15am
After his goal last night, interest from Real may be renewed. Chelsea should cash in. He's a great player on his day but has a lot of off-days, or seasons as we have seen previously, so to turn down a huge bid would be madness.

Chelsea fans complain about not having a striker who can score 20 goals a season but I actually think that Hazard is a contributing factor to that. He's by far their best player, so the majority of the play goes through him, and the striker is just a foil for him, rather than a goalscorer. Which is why I thought Giroud would be a great signing for them, as the role is similar to what he does for Griezmann with France. 
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 7:31am
Hazard is far too good for Chelsea.

Will be a Madrid player in the summer.
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 9:02am
Real will definitely be after a few players this summer but the prices these days means probably only 2/3 big signings and other players being sold (Bale etc)

I would imagine Real will be looking for one of Mbappe, Neymar, Hazard, Kane.
I think all would be available for the right price.

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 10:06am
Considering that Hazard is out of contract at the end of next season, I think it would be stupidity if Chelsea didn't cash in on him in the summer instead of losing him on a free in the summer.

They have one of the best young English talents looking for game time in Hudson-Odoi and Pulisic coming in to replace him.

How long are they banned from Transfers?

Is it two years? (4 windows)

I still think they'll be able to postpone it until after the window and bring in someone to replace him too.

But they still have the likes of Kenedy and van Ginkel even Barkley who could play on the wing if they really needed them to.
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 10:55am
Van Grinkel and Kenedy aren’t of the sufficient quality to play for a top 6 side let’s clear that up quickly LOL

Chelsea should do all they can to keep him, he can’t be replaced ability wise for where they’re at as a club at the moment.

Im not so sure Higuain is the answer to help get Chelsea back fighting to win the title either! Piatek at AC Milan looks like the front man they’re crying out for!
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 11:14am
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Van Grinkel and Kenedy aren’t of the sufficient quality to play for a top 6 side let’s clear that up quickly LOL

Chelsea should do all they can to keep him, he can’t be replaced ability wise for where they’re at as a club at the moment.

Im not so sure Higuain is the answer to help get Chelsea back fighting to win the title either! Piatek at AC Milan looks like the front man they’re crying out for!

Well I didn't say they be starters but they could be backup.

Seriously though I don't think it makes financial sense to keep him, will he sign a new contract?

It's similar to Courtois scenario last season.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
  Share Topic