You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ballymun Blaze

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2018 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

I’d presume Lost&Found is on the wind up lads

That's a big haul too by the looks of things.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2018 at 7:47pm
Saw some lad on a motorbike had been totalled by a car turning right across him on Cork Street earlier. He looked in a bad way. Fire brigade (two trucks) were there long before the ambulance. They do a top job.

Hope your man was alright.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2018 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Saw some lad on a motorbike had been totalled by a car turning right across him on Cork Street earlier. He looked in a bad way. Fire brigade (two trucks) were there long before the ambulance. They do a top job.

Shower of bastards who do they think they are showing off their life saving skills
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2018 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

I saw the aftermath driving past. Your man looked okayish going into the ambulance.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2018 at 8:45pm
Oh good. I thought I saw them talking to him anyway. Hopefully he's okay. I'm not sure who was to blame: if he was going fast, maybe him, if the car driver didn't look, maybe the car driver.

You have to be so careful on a motorbike.
GB 1HughJarse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2018 at 9:38am
Cllr Noeleen Reilly complaining that the residents are not receiving much support and are advised to live in student accommodation paying €205 per week.
The accommodation is available for the next 7 weeks.
Surely this building has a block insurance policy that covers alternative accommodation?
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2018 at 9:51am
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2018 at 10:12am
Link doesn't work.

I'm assuming it's the thing in Cork where they're looking for more pats on the back
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2018 at 10:32am
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Link doesn't work.

I'm assuming it's the thing in Cork where they're looking for more pats on the back

No

DUBLIN FIREFIGHTERS HAVE passed two motions of no confidence in the National Director for Fire and Emergency Management, Sean Hogan and the Dublin Fire Brigade (DFB) Chief Fire Officer, Pat Fleming.

Siptu said its members in Dublin Fire Brigade voted at an emergency meeting last Saturday in the wake of the high-rise fire
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2018 at 11:00am
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2018 at 11:02am
I don't understand why they would want to stop them attending the fire, are they trying to burn their site down?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic