You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LOI Podcast

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LOI Podcast
    Posted: 06 Feb 2018 at 9:25pm
Long gone are the sepia days of George Byrne and Billy Bagster on Anna Livia Radio. Wondering is anyone aware of a football podcast exclusively dedicated to Irish football ?
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Sponsored Links

MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2018 at 9:28pm

Yeap, Dan McDonnell and Johnny Ward did a very good one last season. Called LOI Weekly. Presumably it will be back again soon. Well worth a listen
El Puto Amo
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2018 at 9:42pm
Jaysus,ringo the moaner and billy i know bagster,f**kin hell.
max View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

My new name is Wax

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2018 at 9:54pm
Between the stripes do a great LOI podcast. Its the best LOI podcast IMO. Always has interviews with players managers and fans. Look them up on facebook or audioboom.
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2018 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by max max wrote:

Between the stripes do a great LOI podcast. Its the best LOI podcast IMO. Always has interviews with players managers and fans. Look them up on facebook or audioboom.

Is that the Longford Town one? Enjoy the LOI weekly podcasts but it's the only one I've listened to other than the limerick one.
max View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

My new name is Wax

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

Originally posted by max max wrote:

Is that the Longford Town one? Enjoy the LOI weekly podcasts but it's the only one I've listened to other than the limerick one.

It is, here is a link Thumbs Up
https://audioboom.com/channels/4924018
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic