You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Who's going to Russia anyway?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131415
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2018 at 11:06am
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Huge amount of tickets available for the France v Belgium semi final.

That's mad - surely it wouldn't be too hard to get there at a reasonable enough price? Could it be accommodation prices are a rip? 

You need fan ID though, which I can't imagine you can organise in a few days
Sponsored Links

willmcc83 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willmcc83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2018 at 11:27am
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

That's mad - surely it wouldn't be too hard to get there at a reasonable enough price? Could it be accommodation prices are a rip? 

You need fan ID though, which I can't imagine you can organise in a few days

Digital FAN ID will suffice though for entry to games. Not surprised there are still tickets available.. Sure didn't France not even take their full allocation for the 2006 semi final and the game was in Berlin..
Time To Get Behind Mick & The Team
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2018 at 12:25pm
I was looking at it: once the FAN ID application is in, you can collect it at any VFS Global office. There's one in Belfast, so if you were able to get final tickets in the next day or two, you'd be able to get the FAN ID.

However, flights are at least €500, the ticket would probably be the same, and I imagine accommodation is bananas. The best thing to do would probably be to book one of the free trains to St Petersburg at 3am after the final and fly back from there or Helsinki. It's liable to be a lot cheaper. At this timeframe, I doubt you'd get much change from 2k for your trip; best to hold your cash and keep taking your chances in the lottery, for Qatar and USA.

Edited by SuperDave84 - 09 Jul 2018 at 12:28pm
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2018 at 3:25pm

Yes loads still available and the touts are taking a bath.

This is hardly surprisingly given the final of Euro2016 was readily available on the day well below face value.    

I very much doubt the winners will be able to sell their allocation for the final either.  
UCDFAN View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UCDFAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2018 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by gspain gspain wrote:

Yes loads still available and the touts are taking a bath.

This is hardly surprisingly given the final of Euro2016 was readily available on the day well below face value.    

I very much doubt the winners will be able to sell their allocation for the final either.  

Enjoy the Final gspain, delighted for you.
www.ucdsupporters.ie
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131415
  Share Topic