Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CaoimhĂ­n Kelleher

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 167168169
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2024 at 6:57pm
I thought he was a little flat footed for last goal. 
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Sponsored Links

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2024 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Bradley was more at fault I thought 
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2024 at 8:33pm

Commentator was saying he should have saved it. Thought yeah he should have done better it wasn't that hard struck but like you say, flat footed
razzmatazaz View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2024 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Commentator was saying he should have saved it. Thought yeah he should have done better it wasn't that hard struck but like you say, flat footed

Lee Dixon doesn't have much grá for Kelleher I've noticed.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 hours 8 minutes ago at 4:26am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Bradley was more at fault I thought 

He was in a 2 v 1. Very hard for him to come out on top in that situation.

I'd be more critical of Kelleher for McTominay's goal than Diallo's goal tbh. He got away with 2 similar situations in a Europa League game recently. Needs to be getting a stronger hand to it.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 hours 30 minutes ago at 9:04am
Watched it again on the highlights last night and perhaps was a bit harsh on Bradley as he was left 2v1, think it was the fact that there was a little stumble by him which gave Diallo half a yard 

Agree on Kelleher and the first goal

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 17 hours 32 minutes ago at 10:02am
rebelbrowser View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebelbrowser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 hours 2 minutes ago at 9:32am
Yeah, first goal was the one I'd be more critical of. The 2nd and 4th look saveable but they are both right in the corner, I think that neither are probably goalie errors. 

Only person I heard complaining of 4th goal was Lee Dixon. As a United fan it beggars belief that he gets Co Comms on United games. He is a Man City fan (from an era when there was little reward in that) who played for Uniteds then greatest rivals and generally lost out to them. He despises United and never makes any attempt, at all, to hide that. His outburst against Kelleher was because that goal absolutely killed him to watch. I wouldn't pay the slightest attention to his thoughts on a United game.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 hours 56 minutes ago at 9:38am
Sure Neville and Carragher both commentate regularly on teams that they hate. 

No difference. 
kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7 hours 15 minutes ago at 8:19pm
Kellehers xGC in his 10 games since he has come in is 15.57 goals conceded. He has conceded 10. For context Alissons in the League this year is 19 goals conceded with and xGC of 25.7. Liverpools xGC went over the 4 goal mark yesterday. 

He definitely could work on getting a stronger hand to point blank saves like the first goal but even at that teams score rebounds from point blank saves every day of the week and it’s as much an indication of defenders being off the pace as much as anything else. 

I know stats aren’t everything and he’s not perfect but some of the talk on here is as usual with Kelleher laughable. 

doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7 hours 9 minutes ago at 8:25pm
Originally posted by kevin100 kevin100 wrote:

Kellehers xGC in his 10 games since he has come in is 15.57 goals conceded. He has conceded 10. For context Alissons in the League this year is 19 goals conceded with and xGC of 25.7. Liverpools xGC went over the 4 goal mark yesterday. 

He definitely could work on getting a stronger hand to point blank saves like the first goal but even at that teams score rebounds from point blank saves every day of the week and it’s as much an indication of defenders being off the pace as much as anything else. 

I know stats aren’t everything and he’s not perfect but some of the talk on here is as usual with Kelleher laughable. 

Ive said it before and ill say it again XG. Biggest load of bollicks ever invented. Absolutely irrelevant made up stat.

And anyone caught using it should be flogged publicly. 10 lashes for the 1st offence.

Edited by doherty - 7 hours 8 minutes ago at 8:26pm
I love beer gardens
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6 hours 53 minutes ago at 8:41pm
Originally posted by rebelbrowser rebelbrowser wrote:

Yeah, first goal was the one I'd be more critical of. The 2nd and 4th look saveable but they are both right in the corner, I think that neither are probably goalie errors. 

Only person I heard complaining of 4th goal was Lee Dixon. As a United fan it beggars belief that he gets Co Comms on United games. He is a Man City fan (from an era when there was little reward in that) who played for Uniteds then greatest rivals and generally lost out to them. He despises United and never makes any attempt, at all, to hide that. His outburst against Kelleher was because that goal absolutely killed him to watch. I wouldn't pay the slightest attention to his thoughts on a United game.

Most City fans were on for United
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4 hours 56 minutes ago at 10:38pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Originally posted by kevin100 kevin100 wrote:

Ive said it before and ill say it again XG. Biggest load of bollicks ever invented. Absolutely irrelevant made up stat.

And anyone caught using it should be flogged publicly. 10 lashes for the 1st offence.
There was already an unhealthy obsession with statistics going on but this really took the piss. Ruining the game. Unhappy
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 167168169
  Share Topic