You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Favorite Ireland goal (Help Wanted)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 1:39pm

This would be a nice pic
El Puto Amo
Sponsored Links

Etcher View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Etcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Etcher, Robbie was a bit less central for the Germany goal. He was in line with the post when he struck it. I'm being a bit pedantic but I love that moment and want it to be spot on.

Great work though. Your Robbie Brady pic sliding on his knees in Zenica is framed and hanging on my kitchen wall

I based it off of the TV footage, so I can't be far off :P I don't have the exact moment he struck the ball drawn, you'd be amazed how far someone moves in one frame or split second! But I'll keep that in mind, if I make another ^^

Edited by Etcher - 09 Dec 2017 at 3:48pm
JAVIER View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JAVIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 7:01pm
BlackKat View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BlackKat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 8:21pm
O'Shea vs Germany.

100th cap. Wearing captains armband. Last minute of the game against the world champions in Germany. Great finish from a centre back who had no right to be there too

That goal was the end of the mindset that we couldnt get a result against the big boys.

Edited by BlackKat - 09 Dec 2017 at 8:48pm
Etcher View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Etcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by BlackKat BlackKat wrote:

O'Shea vs Germany.

100th cap. Wearing captains armband. Last minute of the game against the would be world champions in Germany. Great finish from a centre back who had no right to be there too

That goal was the end of the mindset that we couldnt get a result against the big boys.

I kind of feel like we all got so caught up in the amazement of what happened, that we forgot who scored. Maybe John didn't quite get as much praise as he should for that.
SportingRizzlaCF View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SportingRizzlaCF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 10:27am
Without the obvious mentions...

Robbie Keane v France '09.
McClean v Austria '16.

EDIT: Also, Wes v Sweden '16 was such a sweet strike, probably deserves a mention.

Edited by SportingRizzlaCF - 10 Dec 2017 at 10:29am
Seamus Coleman is Sligo ONLY
Etcher View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Etcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2017 at 1:15pm
I don't think I remembered to say this, so, cheers for your input guys, I appreciate all of you who took the time to share, I've asked this question and will continue to on a couple different forums and social medias, maybe I'll share some stuff I make in response here in the future :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic