You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pickpockets

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pickpockets
    Posted: 11 Nov 2017 at 8:24am
Gerk was dipped in the Scottish Pub last night, wallet and phone taken

Anyone else?
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Sponsored Links

Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2017 at 9:25am
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

Anyone else?

What where you doing in some dodgy Scottish pub when I recommended a perfectly reasonable establishment
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
manchesterbhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2017 at 11:59am
the dubliner looked ripe for that last night too

few of us in the scotish pub was a decent enough night
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2017 at 2:29pm
I tried to warn you goys
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Steve Amsterdam View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I love buses

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 8:16am
There was a few shifty characters around outside the big Dubliner too. Mostly there for the empty bottles and cans though. But with big crowds and people pushing into each other all the time, they seize their chance. 
Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam!
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 10:35am
Spotted a girl in the Victoria Pub after the match dancing with fellas who thought it was their lucky day, she was rubbing and pushing their wallet/phone out of their pockets. I warned any lads I seen her dancing with then after, she wasn't happy about me warning them and moved on.
colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 10:39am
Originally posted by Deane Deane wrote:

Spotted a girl in the Victoria Pub after the match dancing with fellas who thought it was their lucky day, she was rubbing and pushing their wallet/phone out of their pockets. I warned any lads I seen her dancing with then after, she wasn't happy about me warning them and moved on.
lad that was with me got attacked by 2 prostitutes on his way home on Saturday night. Pulled his trousers down and knock him over and pinned him on the ground and went for his pockets. Hes a big enough unit so he managed to get up and away with all his stuff. It wasn’t right laughing but I couldn’t help it when he told us yesterday morning
Steve Amsterdam View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I love buses

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 10:42am
Originally posted by colmoc colmoc wrote:

lad that was with me got attacked by 2 prostitutes on his way home on Saturday night. Pulled his trousers down and knock him over and pinned him on the ground and went for his pockets. Hes a big enough unit so he managed to get up and away with all his stuff. It wasn’t right laughing but I couldn’t help it when he told us yesterday morning

How much did that cost him? You usually pay more for that kind of stuff LOL
Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam!
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 10:45am

lad that was with me got attacked by 2 prostitutes on his way home on Saturday night. Pulled his trousers down and knock him over and pinned him on the ground
This happens to me every time I go away.
Getting fed up with it at this stage.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 10:51am

What the f**k ?

There's fellas out there who'd probably pay for that.   
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 11:07am

Did a third prossie play the Benny Hill music on a sax while this was happening? 
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 4:58pm
Colmoc

Was chatting to two Danish lads on Saturday night in a place called LA Bar who between them were dipped three times in this place including once on Saturday night. Of course they neglected to warn us until 7am when the place was closing

Fair play to the Danish bird (Laura ) behind the bar who gave yer man enough Kroner for him to get a taxi home.

Edited by colemanY2K - 13 Nov 2017 at 5:10pm
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 5:07pm
There was probably a hundred black prostitutes not far from the main square near where most of the hotels were. Beside the main train station. All well built ladies, wouldn't fancy a scrap with them tbf.
PaulB View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

Anyone else?

was in the Scottish bar, Was a mad mix of a crowd, but I enjoyed it. there was a few shifty characters running about it I noticed.
colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

There was probably a hundred black prostitutes not far from the main square near where most of the hotels were. Beside the main train station. All well built ladies, wouldn't fancy a scrap with them tbf.
that’s where he got done he said they were hefty ladies too but I thought he was just trying to save face
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 9:07pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 9:15pm
Brilliant LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic