You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Music by Ciaran Warfield,  cheap booze on Saturday
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Music by Ciaran Warfield, cheap booze on Saturday

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

Originally posted by gmfc90 gmfc90 wrote:

I reckon I'll head to the Irish Rover tomorrow for the angry nordies match and a few Tuborgs. It shouldn't be too full tomorrow which suits me fine.

Try their Christmas brew julebryg. Blow the arse off you

Jaysus. There's an endorsement if ever I heard one

I notice you haven't said you won't be drinking it
Sponsored Links

gmfc90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I reckon I'll head to the Irish Rover tomorrow for the angry nordies match and a few Tuborgs. It shouldn't be too full tomorrow which suits me fine.

Christmas start unnecessarily early over there too?

First Friday of November Tuborg release their Christmas brew. Everyone goes on the piss drinking Julebyrg. Trucks go around giving out free booze at 8:59 pm. WEas there at the weekend and hadn't a clue why everyone was cheering Tuborg trucks until I was handed a free bottle from the driver. Cheered then
Danger here, OH NO
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by Colum Colum wrote:

Jaysus. There's an endorsement if ever I heard one

I notice you haven't said you won't be drinking it

The last thing I need is something that is going to make my arse worse than it already is
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 2:29pm

First Friday of November Tuborg release their Christmas brew. Everyone goes on the piss drinking Julebyrg. Trucks go around giving out free booze at 8:59 pm. WEas there at the weekend and hadn't a clue why everyone was cheering Tuborg trucks until I was handed a free bottle from the driver. Cheered then
A simple 'yes' would have sufficed.

Edited by pre Madonna - 08 Nov 2017 at 2:29pm
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 2:30pm

A simple 'yes' would have sufficed.

I enjoyed that random useless bit of info in fairness. Clap
pintortwo View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pintortwo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by greenlad greenlad wrote:

Lads as there seems to be a few new profiles on here over the last few weeks should we wear our name badges to this so as we recognise each other?

In lieu of a name tag, I'll the one with the Danish wife, decked out in Red and White, drinking everything in sight.

Poorly planned, this marriage.
Reildogg View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reildogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 5:41pm

f**ks sake - even the Danes are into this street drinking and merriment
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by Reildogg Reildogg wrote:

f**ks sake - even the Danes are into this street drinking and merriment
Don't worry wait till grinchrick off here see's this he will bore the bollocks out of everyone he come's into contact with, they will soon become pub drinkers again
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2017 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by OohAah... OohAah... wrote:

Only getting in at 5 pm, any chance of a few songs after the game?

8am?Shocked might just go ahead and cancel my hotel room so

You'll do well to get Warfield gigging after the match, he'll be going on the piss with the rest of yiz.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
baresi41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baresi41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2017 at 4:20pm
free wheeler. keep a spot for the hoops. we're on the wayThumbs Up
FRANCO BARESI: Always supporting the green brigade
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2017 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by baresi41 baresi41 wrote:

free wheeler. keep a spot for the hoops. we're on the wayThumbs Up

I'm not going Franco..........I'll be sure and get the bouncers to keep you shower out. 
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2017 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Originally posted by OohAah... OohAah... wrote:

Only getting in at 5 pm, any chance of a few songs after the game?

8am?Shocked might just go ahead and cancel my hotel room so

You'll do well to get Warfield gigging after the match, he'll be going on the piss with the rest of yiz.

LOL understandable

tbh Ive no ticket, so I have no option but to booze and Ill be about 12 hours on the beer when I finally arrive in copehagen
Steve Amsterdam View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I love buses

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2017 at 11:15pm

Lads as there seems to be a few new profiles on here over the last few weeks should we wear our name badges to this so as we recognise each other?

Will I stick on a hat, so yiz recognize me?
Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam!
daboi89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daboi89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2017 at 4:20am
Originally posted by Steve Amsterdam Steve Amsterdam wrote:

and a mask
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2017 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by daboi89 daboi89 wrote:

Originally posted by Steve Amsterdam Steve Amsterdam wrote:

and a mask
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic