New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Music by Ciaran Warfield,  cheap booze on Saturday

Music by Ciaran Warfield, cheap booze on Saturday

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 2:24pm

I reckon I'll head to the Irish Rover tomorrow for the angry nordies match and a few Tuborgs. It shouldn't be too full tomorrow which suits me fine.

Try their Christmas brew julebryg. Blow the arse off you

Jaysus. There's an endorsement if ever I heard one

I notice you haven't said you won't be drinking it

gmfc90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 2:26pm

I reckon I'll head to the Irish Rover tomorrow for the angry nordies match and a few Tuborgs. It shouldn't be too full tomorrow which suits me fine.

Christmas start unnecessarily early over there too?

First Friday of November Tuborg release their Christmas brew. Everyone goes on the piss drinking Julebyrg. Trucks go around giving out free booze at 8:59 pm. WEas there at the weekend and hadn't a clue why everyone was cheering Tuborg trucks until I was handed a free bottle from the driver. Cheered then

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by Colum Colum wrote:

Jaysus. There's an endorsement if ever I heard one

I notice you haven't said you won't be drinking it

The last thing I need is something that is going to make my arse worse than it already is

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 2:29pm

First Friday of November Tuborg release their Christmas brew. Everyone goes on the piss drinking Julebyrg. Trucks go around giving out free booze at 8:59 pm. WEas there at the weekend and hadn't a clue why everyone was cheering Tuborg trucks until I was handed a free bottle from the driver. Cheered then
A simple 'yes' would have sufficed.

Edited by pre Madonna - 08 Nov 2017 at 2:29pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 2:30pm

A simple 'yes' would have sufficed.

I enjoyed that random useless bit of info in fairness. Clap
pintortwo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pintortwo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by greenlad greenlad wrote:

Lads as there seems to be a few new profiles on here over the last few weeks should we wear our name badges to this so as we recognise each other?

In lieu of a name tag, I'll the one with the Danish wife, decked out in Red and White, drinking everything in sight.

Poorly planned, this marriage.
Reildogg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reildogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 5:41pm

f**ks sake - even the Danes are into this street drinking and merriment

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by Reildogg Reildogg wrote:

f**ks sake - even the Danes are into this street drinking and merriment
Don't worry wait till grinchrick off here see's this he will bore the bollocks out of everyone he come's into contact with, they will soon become pub drinkers again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2017 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by OohAah... OohAah... wrote:

Only getting in at 5 pm, any chance of a few songs after the game?

8am?Shocked might just go ahead and cancel my hotel room so

You'll do well to get Warfield gigging after the match, he'll be going on the piss with the rest of yiz.
baresi41 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baresi41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2017 at 4:20pm
free wheeler. keep a spot for the hoops. we're on the wayThumbs Up
FRANCO BARESI: Always supporting the green brigade

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2017 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by baresi41 baresi41 wrote:

free wheeler. keep a spot for the hoops. we're on the wayThumbs Up

I'm not going Franco..........I'll be sure and get the bouncers to keep you shower out. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2017 at 5:11pm

Originally posted by OohAah... OohAah... wrote:

Only getting in at 5 pm, any chance of a few songs after the game?

8am?Shocked might just go ahead and cancel my hotel room so

You'll do well to get Warfield gigging after the match, he'll be going on the piss with the rest of yiz.

LOL understandable

tbh Ive no ticket, so I have no option but to booze and Ill be about 12 hours on the beer when I finally arrive in copehagen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2017 at 11:15pm

Lads as there seems to be a few new profiles on here over the last few weeks should we wear our name badges to this so as we recognise each other?

Will I stick on a hat, so yiz recognize me?
daboi89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daboi89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2017 at 4:20am
Originally posted by Steve Amsterdam Steve Amsterdam wrote:

and a mask

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2017 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by daboi89 daboi89 wrote:

Originally posted by Steve Amsterdam Steve Amsterdam wrote:

and a mask
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12