You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Get your nicks and socks on! : The Coaches Room
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

UEFA C licence

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UEFA C licence
    Posted: 07 Nov 2017 at 2:18pm
Just did it recently, thought it was really good. Big step up from anything below it
Sponsored Links

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2017 at 2:51pm
Heard it be expensive enough. 600€

I know I shouldn't be promoting foreign places but the DFB do the UEFA B for half the price of that.

If looking to get that I'd say apply to do it in Germany, all courses are in English and if you are coming from another country they put you in a hotel
John W View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2017 at 3:29pm
Ive recently completed it, yes its expensive at 600 (my club covered half), its a real step up and I think is a good link between lower level coaching courses and what is expected at licence level.
we got to watch Cork City v Sligo and do a player assessment, really enjoyable assignment and then coached 11 v 11 for Cork u15 trial games the following morning.

I have good time for the work Niall O'Regan has done over last couple of years restructuring the coach education set up in Ireland.
Row Z View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Row Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 4:44pm
Was on the pilot for it this time last year, so got it at the old Youth Cert price. 
Couple of teething problems on it (timing, standing around etc) but thought it was an excellent course overall, the "homework" and pre assignment work that was needed to be completed was very good and real eye opener.

"Just put it up there..."
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2020 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

I know I shouldn't be promoting foreign places but the DFB do the UEFA B for half the price of that.

If looking to get that I'd say apply to do it in Germany, all courses are in English and if you are coming from another country they put you in a hotel

Noway I never knew that? 

That's class Clap

I'll be doing my UEFA A Licence next year please god, I think once you've done coaching badges with one association I don't think it's as easy as deciding to go and do another course somewhere else mind. 

"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 10:30am
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Noway I never knew that? 

That's class Clap

I'll be doing my UEFA A Licence next year please god, I think once you've done coaching badges with one association I don't think it's as easy as deciding to go and do another course somewhere else mind. 

Not sure tbh, I'd imagine you know more then me about it, best of  on the quest for the A
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic