You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 'Betting on the football?' Survey Participants Ple
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

'Betting on the football?' Survey Participants Ple

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 'Betting on the football?' Survey Participants Ple
    Posted: 22 Oct 2017 at 5:38pm
Hi everyone,

I'm undertaking a survey that may interest those of you that like to have a bet online on soccer. I'd really (really) appreciate a few quick minutes of your time and you can take part by clicking on the link below:

https://coventry.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/group-e-ir

This is part of my Psychology MSc and it has been approved by  the university's board of ethics.

Click the green 'submit' icon at the end of pages 1 & 2 to fast forward to the qs immediately

Many thanks!!!

Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2017 at 10:17am
Done
Some people just deserve a slap
emart View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2017 at 12:23pm
Great thanks Croftman
da_launchpad View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote da_launchpad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2017 at 3:02pm
Done - intersting topic!!
If in doubt just f**k it out!!! Stop the nonsense as Johnny Giles would say
Gigibongi33 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gigibongi33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2017 at 4:49pm
Done!
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2017 at 4:55pm
Done ! 
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2017 at 4:55pm
Done
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2017 at 10:51pm
Done.
emart View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2017 at 3:24am
Thanks for the fantastic response so far, if anyone else is is free to take part please just click on the link below:

https://coventry.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/group-b-ir

Cheers
emart View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 2:00pm
Anyone else betting online on the soccer over the last year?

If you have a few minutes please give my survey a go:

https://coventry.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/group-a-ir

Thanks everyone!
emart View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 4:47pm
Anyone killing a bit of time before the game tonight? Please give a few minutes to taking part in my survey if you have had an online bet on the soccer in the last year:

Click the green 'submit' icon at the end of pages 1 & 2 to fast forward to the qs immediately

Many thanks!!!
emart View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2017 at 11:55am
Hi all, thanks to everyone who has already completed but I am canvassing for just a few more takers!!! 

Please try my survey if you have had a bet online on the soccer in the last year:

Click the green 'submit' icon at the end of pages 1 & 2 to fast forward to the qs immediately
Many thanks!!!
emart View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 2:32pm
Hey massive appreciation to the latest participants

...on the final lap of collection so please try my survey if you have had a bet online on the soccer in the last year:

https://coventry.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/group-d-ir

Click the green 'submit' icon at the end of pages 1 & 2 to fast forward to the qs immediately
Many thanks!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic