You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Flight Cancellation refund

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Flight Cancellation refund
    Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 6:12pm
Anyone ever got anything back from a flight cancellation?

Flight with Vuelling from Cardiff to Mallorca was cancelled on Tuesday,called them and they have emailed me asking for a copy of the expenses occured,have sent receipts of the hotel booked in Stanstead,flights to Mallorca the next day,price of the hotel in Mallorca the first night which we lost etc,unfortunately we have no proof of the train tickets we bought from Cardiff to London.
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
Darraghn92 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darraghn92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 6:44pm
I'm waiting to hear back about one of my cancelled flights after Georgia last month. They emailed me saying they wouldn't refund as the flight was cancelled due to extraordinary circumstances, but it seems that a lot of airlines do that in order to stop people from pursuing it further. So I had to email the national airline regulator explaining the situation. Cost me about 400 quid to get home that day after booking new flights. You're entitled to 250 minimum depending on the waiting times and flight distance. Check up on EU Flight Compensation 261/2004 and it will go into detail
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic