Away playoff location venues

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swanny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 10:29am
The San Siro be some craic lads

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 10:44am
I agree Swanny,San Siro would be deadly,I feel Italy will choose a smaller venue though.

The game is in mid November,so not far from Christmas etc,people had lots of time to plan Cardiff and Vienna,both were cheap and easy to get to,if its Zagreb or Bari for example i reckon we will only bring about 2k,trying to remember how many we took to Zenica,reckon about a thousand,was hard to see in the fog!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 10:53am

I agree Swanny,San Siro would be deadly,I feel Italy will choose a smaller venue though.

The game is in mid November,so not far from Christmas etc,people had lots of time to plan Cardiff and Vienna,both were cheap and easy to get to,if its Zagreb or Bari for example i reckon we will only bring about 2k,trying to remember how many we took to Zenica,reckon about a thousand,was hard to see in the fog!

about 600 thats all

and plenty of spare tickets on the day

Edited by greenforever - 17 Oct 2017 at 10:53am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 10:59am

about 600 thats all

I remember a certain travel agent selling on match tickets at about 4 times the face value price
Jasonic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jasonic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 11:04am
Will we know the exact dates of games today also? 
Swanny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swanny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 11:05am
When will the Italians announce the venue have all routes covered bar them the suspense is killing me roll on 1 o'clock

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 11:15am
Originally posted by Swanny Swanny wrote:

When will the Italians announce the venue have all routes covered bar them the suspense is killing me roll on 1 o'clock

They have until Friday,i can't do the roster for the pub next month until i know myself LOL

Edited by Salzburglilly - 17 Oct 2017 at 11:16am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 11:17am

about 600 thats all

I remember a certain travel agent selling on match tickets at about 4 times the face value price

Well fools and their money

A friend of mine had a wad of uefa comps.he could not give away   grabbed them specifically to give away to ticket less Irish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 11:35am

about 600 thats all

A friend of mine had a wad of uefa comps.he could not give away   grabbed them specifically to give away to ticket less Irish

Yeah, we were on the charter flight and there was the usual ticket panic so a few people availed of his offer before we landed. It's hard to blame them in the circumstances as they didn't know what the situation was in Bosnia.  

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 11:44am

about 600 thats all

Yeah, we were on the charter flight and there was the usual ticket panic so a few people availed of his offer before we landed. It's hard to blame them in the circumstances as they didn't know what the situation was in Bosnia.  

Zenica wasn't an easy place to get to either,fair play to Steve and his buses Clap
The fella dressed in the lizard costume was a mad coont,reckon he robbed my sunglasses thoughAngry

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 11:58am

Croatian FA announced yesterday it was Zagreb, Swiss announced it was Basel and well Denmark have no where else to play other than Copenhagen.  That only leaves Italy to confirm

You are a gent , no matter what anyone else on here says about you !

Well they could play in Aarhus have played 1 or 2 games but it will 99.9% be in Copenhagen

That's like saying we could play it in the RDS or Thomond Park, never going to happen. 

It was a decade ago that they last played in Aarhus for a competitive game. 

If Denmark were going to play anywhere else bar the Parken Stadium, it would be in Brondby just outside of Copenhagen.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 12:11pm

Originally posted by Swanny Swanny wrote:

They have until Friday,i can't do the roster for the pub next month until i know myself LOL

Where is this pub? I feel a trip. 

** It's probably in Salzburg

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 12:21pm

Croatian FA announced yesterday it was Zagreb, Swiss announced it was Basel and well Denmark have no where else to play other than Copenhagen.  That only leaves Italy to confirm

You are a gent , no matter what anyone else on here says about you !

Well they could play in Aarhus have played 1 or 2 games but it will 99.9% be in Copenhagen

That's like saying we could play it in the RDS or Thomond Park, never going to happen. 

It was a decade ago that they last played in Aarhus for a competitive game. 

If Denmark were going to play anywhere else bar the Parken Stadium, it would be in Brondby just outside of Copenhagen.

That's why I said 99.9% to be in Copenhagen. The Danes could well do a Turkey and have it in Aarhus but i'd severely doubt it.

You'd probably have to fly to Copenhagen anyway first

Edited by lassassinblanc - 17 Oct 2017 at 12:23pm
manchesterbhoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 12:22pm
for lads wanting the san siro its a dump

lovely city and not a lot of areas for the bag of cans lads to have the craic, fairly pricy too

zagreb could be crazy 

denmark boring 

switzerland expensive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 12:25pm
San Siro is a right sh*thole alright, and not the kind of place you'd want to around during the night time time. Milan would be pricey alright.

Agree Zagreb would prob have a bit of hostility to it

Copenhagen is a lovely city not boring at all be expensive though like Switzerland

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 12:26pm

San Siro is a right sh*thole alright, and not the kind of place you'd want to around during the night time time. Milan would be pricey alright.

Agree Zagreb would prob have a bit of hostility to it

Copenhagen is a lovely city not boring at all be expensive though like Switzerland

No more than Belgrade,Glasgow,Warsaw  etc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 1:11pm
Denmark is it

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 1:13pm
we got the draw we want now to get over the line
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456