You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - For He or She that misses their Flight on Saturday
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

For He or She that misses their Flight on Saturday

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: For He or She that misses their Flight on Saturday
    Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 5:11pm
We have a number of flights on Saturday not been used so names can be changed for anyone that may miss their early flights.

Paddy power will not accept bets on Trapped   
I know nothing :-)
Sponsored Links

Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by greenforever greenforever wrote:

We have a number of flights on Saturday not been used so names can be changed for anyone that may miss their early flights.

Paddy power will not accept bets on Trapped   

Am really feeling the love on YBIG today.

SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 10:02pm
Name change fee on Ryanair is €110.

Sail rail is €50.

If you miss your flight, go the Dublin port.

Not sure if gf's fee is the same mind.

Edited by SuperDave84 - 06 Oct 2017 at 10:03pm
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by greenforever greenforever wrote:

Ouch........................Wink

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 10:39pm
Any regulars on here miss their flights today??
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 11:21pm
Bristol looked a nightmare for cancelled flights
gmfc90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 11:35pm
Was on the last flight to Dublin from Bristol. Seemed to be a bit of hassle with some people getting the bus to Bristol with bad traffic. Personally had now issue. I got the train myself.
Danger here, OH NO
SuperDub View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2017 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

There was a bad accident on the motorway from Cardiff to Bristol and the motorway was closed until 9.30. We left Cardiff by taxi at 5.45 for a 9.10 flight and we only travelled about 10 miles by 7pm so we cut our losses returned to Cardiff and got a flight from there at 7am this morning.

Edited by SuperDub - 11 Oct 2017 at 1:05pm
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2017 at 1:24pm
Made the flight by two Minutes twas like the A Team.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2017 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by SuperDub SuperDub wrote:

There was a bad accident on the motorway from Cardiff to Bristol and the motorway was closed until 9.30. We left Cardiff by taxi at 5.45 for a 9.10 flight and we only travelled about 10 miles by 7pm so we cut our losses returned to Cardiff and got a flight from there at 7am this morning.
Was that accident an all day job?

Got the 7am flight yday morning from Bristol and few auld lads behind/beside me on the plane where saying about some taxi pile up and they just about made the flight. Know ambulances etc where on the scene as one of them spent a while in one as they ran a few checks on his breathing, blood pressure etc. apparently the taxi driver was a complete c*nt to them and it involved some other taxi and few other cars as well from what I could make out.

Good few free seats on that flight as well I noticed as was expecting it to be full.
SuperDub View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2017 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

Originally posted by SuperDub SuperDub wrote:

Was that accident an all day job?

Got the 7am flight yday morning from Bristol and few auld lads behind/beside me on the plane where saying about some taxi pile up and they just about made the flight. Know ambulances etc where on the scene as one of them spent a while in one as they ran a few checks on his breathing, blood pressure etc. apparently the taxi driver was a complete c*nt to them and it involved some other taxi and few other cars as well from what I could make out.

Good few free seats on that flight as well I noticed as was expecting it to be full.

The taxi driver who brought us tto the airport this morning said there were a couple of accidents that blocked the motorway for long periods of the day that and another accident on the secondary route caused further delays yesterday evening.
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2017 at 3:28pm
looked like there was cancelled flight to Belfast as well when we were slaloming around the airport!!!
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2017 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

looked like there was cancelled flight to Belfast as well when we were slaloming around the airport!!!

Easyjet. Blamed a French Air Controllers strike. Them lads are never done striking, its a wonder they get paid at all
DoYouKnowAnto View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DoYouKnowAnto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2017 at 6:50pm
Barely made the last Ryanair to Dublin out of Birmingham last night (due to our own stupidity) but it looked like a few other lads missed it
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2017 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by gmfc90 gmfc90 wrote:

Was on the last flight to Dublin from Bristol. Seemed to be a bit of hassle with some people getting the bus to Bristol with bad traffic. Personally had now issue. I got the train myself.
Goodness what a mare , it took 4 hours plus to get to the airport we knew we had missed the flight the wife was just going to book new flights the next morning and then we decided to wait to see what the craic was . One guy said they are holding the plane for you but you have to be quick then we both get pulled for bag checks , did think we blew it but yer man on the gate was cool as they come and we were the last to get on the bus to the plane , hey we were very close i must say .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2017 at 8:45pm
Ryanair had 6 hour delays today from Bristol and 2.5 hours from Birmingham. Nothing like being monumentally hungover and sitting in an airport all day
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic