You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jayson Molumby

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 555657
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darman28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2023 at 2:07pm
Would be a good move in terms of moving to a bigger club. But similar to  Manning being linked to Leeds, they don't have a manager so avrisky move because the next manager could want to get his own signings in and players signed before the manager came in could be sidelined.
Sponsored Links

aviva8 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aviva8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2023 at 10:40pm
Rumours of move to Leeds
Eoink21 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eoink21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2023 at 7:30am
Felt sorry for Molumby against Greece. I was hoping to see him build on some decent games for Ireland especially after a good season at club. I wanted to see if he had improved in areas. He was at sea and I can't bring myself to blame him given that Cullen was too and has been even more reliable a performer. 

Talks of Vieira coming in at Leeds. Not sure how that dovetails with Molumby joining, if he does. But it would be interesting to see if one of the best midfielders in the Premiership can help Molumby to continue to improve. He still has improving to do, ignoring the recent Greece game, and I wouldn't back against him pushing on. 
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2023 at 8:42pm
Very lucky to be still on the pitch...got away with one
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2023 at 10:09pm
Also played a massive part in WBA's goal.
We're decent enough..
John Nice View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2023 at 7:12pm
Misses out on the starting XI for a second game on the bounce.
Idah Dream!
John Nice View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2023 at 8:24pm
Benched again, 3rd game in succession, perhaps makes him an unlikely starter vs Greece!
Idah Dream!
John Nice View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2023 at 9:44am
Didnt even get off the bench last night, bit of a worry.
Idah Dream!
darman28 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darman28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2024 at 8:43pm
Just heard that Molumby is potentially out for for the rest of the season because he got surgery on his foot.
Looking definitely to miss the March friendlies.

Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2024 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by darman28 darman28 wrote:

Just heard that Molumby is potentially out for for the rest of the season because he got surgery on his foot.

Hopefully the surgery to his foot was to sort his first touch out. 
AKA pedantic kunt
50%lesssugar&salt View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 50%lesssugar&salt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2024 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Originally posted by darman28 darman28 wrote:

Hopefully the surgery to his foot was to sort his first touch out. 

No, it is on his other foot. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 555657
  Share Topic