You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Europa League 17-18

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 141516
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2018 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Atleti are a fantastically efficient team. 

Masters at winning frees out of nothing. 

Njie had possibly the worst attempt I've seen a professional footballer have from less than 18 yards out.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Sponsored Links

MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2018 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Atleti are a fantastically efficient team. 

Masters at winning frees out of nothing. 

Njie had possibly the worst attempt I've seen a professional footballer have from less than 18 yards out.

I was embarrassed to be a football supporter watching that attempt
El Puto Amo
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2018 at 9:50pm
Arsenal should do everything to get Simeone.
His AM teams are so hard to beat. They are everything that arsenal are not.

Possibly a good time for him to go on a high.
Griesman is off to Barca in a few weeks if reports are true.

The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2018 at 10:49pm
That would be some culture shock for the Arsenal players.
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 12:44am
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

That would be some culture shock for the Arsenal players.
it would be one of the best things to ever happen Arsenal. Only problem being it would be almost impossible for Simeone  to be successful in his first season. There would have to be a serious turnover in that squad for him to get the team he wants. Outside of the fact that Simeone might never be interested in that gig (language barrier, mo ving country etc.) it's a big reason why Arsenal will probably go for someone who will be happy to work with the squad mainly as it is. Pity, as if there was any chance, I'd love to see him there. I've no doubt he'd turn them into a serious team if given the time.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 1:32pm
May have heard this incorrectly but I'm sure they mentioned in BT's coverage last night that he has missed over 20 games in his time as AM manager as a result of touchline bans. I think that reason alone is enough to hinder him getting the Arsenal job. Far too volatile for the Arsenal board to handle, and I think that he would be turned off by the new management structure, which seems to have turned Allegri off the job. That's even assuming he would be interested in the first place.
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 1:35pm
Over 20 LOL he really is one mad, brilliant b*stard LOL Imagine the pre season he'd put in with with squad Wenger left behind. They would drop like flies I reckon.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 1:38pm
A serious kick up the hole for players like Bellerin, Iwobi, etc.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 141516
  Share Topic