You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Stadium Illustrations

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Etcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2017 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

Originally posted by Etcher Etcher wrote:

Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Is bray on your plan? I'd love to buy a print from you if so

Yep, it's on the list, my drawing tablet just broke so I'll be waiting a week or two before I can move on to the next one, the one that died was a couple years old but pretty pricey, so not sure whether to get something cheap, or invest in a proper one again..

but Tolka, The Brandywell and then Bray was the plan for the next couple. Smile

Thanks for the kind words guys, It does help!

Love your work etcher. What kinda tablet do you use? I do some art myself for the craic but i find the ipad limited and frustrating to use.

Cheers, I've been using a wacom inuous pro, It's probably in the upper middle price range of drawing tablets. Wouldn't recommend it personally, it's brilliant as a tablet, but the wire used to connect it to your pc is a bit faulty. Mine just gave up the ghost there, so I've had to buy a wireless kit and separate battery charger. Cost about 60 quid total, but it was either that or shell out another couple hundred quid on a new tablet.

My girlfriend just picked up a generic brand from china or india or somewhere, called an xp-pen, seems to do most of what mine can do, but for half the price, certianly worth shopping around, Wacom are the big boys in the market, but there are plenty alternatives, just be sure to read reviews.

The wire breaking on mine is a known issue, and I never did any research, so didn't cup until it broke!

Edited by Etcher - 28 Jun 2017 at 12:42pm
Sponsored Links

Etcher View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Etcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2017 at 7:48pm
In other news, here's my attempt at Finn Park :)

Etcher View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Etcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 2:09pm
Been busy adding to the collection, I almost have them all finished now!

AnCearrbhach View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by Etcher Etcher wrote:

Been busy adding to the collection, I almost have them all finished now!

These are absolutely beautiful, I may buy them all Clap
Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 2:30pm
lovely, will order one on payday
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 2:38pm
Any chance of this?

Edited by Saint Tom - 06 Jul 2017 at 2:39pm
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
02ba_rebel View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 02ba_rebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 3:49pm
Looks great. But as a City fan I prefer to see the Cross from the other end. It's drawn from the away supporters end LOL
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2017 at 9:11am
Very nice. Barry also contributes some fine art work to the Bohs match day programme this season,
Etcher View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Etcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2017 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

Any chance of this?

Honestly not sure what I'm looking at Embarrassed

Originally posted by 02ba_rebel 02ba_rebel wrote:

Looks great. But as a City fan I prefer to see the Cross from the other end. It's drawn from the away supporters end LOL

I had a hard time picking an angle, but I sort of liked the symmetry from there, I'm actually not sure since and might make a 2nd version of some of the grounds in the future, but it'll do for now!

Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

Very nice. Barry also contributes some fine art work to the Bohs match day programme this season,  

Cheers, Yeah, I spent a couple weeks solid in the off season coming up with some work just for the Bohs programs, glad to hear someone likes em!
Etcher View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Etcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2017 at 3:36pm
In other news, I also have a couple more finished :)

Etcher View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Etcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2017 at 11:54am
I only have Cabo left to draw now, although, I'm not sure how much there is to look at out there way, it's stradballey they play in right?

In other news, here's Drogheda and Ferrycarrig!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic