You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Canada

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Canada
    Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 9:18pm
Heading with the bird in September to Calgary and Banff national park to do some kayaking and hopefully some fishing,anyone been /recommendations ?
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by Salzburglilly Salzburglilly wrote:

Heading with the bird in September to Calgary and Banff national park to do some kayaking and hopefully some fishing,anyone been /recommendations ?

The aul chap was there last year and anytime someone asks he says go up them mountains and don't come back down . The scenery and beauty he says are stunning and you could look at it all day . He says the towns are towns that you'd see in any country in the world so feck them
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

The aul chap was there last year and anytime someone asks he says go up them mountains and don't come back down . The scenery and beauty he says are stunning and you could look at it all day . He says the towns are towns that you'd see in any country in the world so feck them

Given that he is coming from Salzburg I am not so sure your right the scenery just outside Salzburg is as nice as I have seen but I get your point
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

Given that he is coming from Salzburg I am not so sure your right the scenery just outside Salzburg is as nice as I have seen but I get your point

Haha I never put that into context , stay in the towns and get wiped out everyday and hit the town outskirts by the forest for the late night dogging sessions
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 9:05pm
Great stuff lads ,thanks LOL
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
kopkid View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kopkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 9:51pm
Jasper and Lake Louise are stunning too.
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 8:27am

I was there in 1988 when Uncle Buck took a team of Jamaicans to the winter Olympics. They were actually in medal contention on the last day but their sled broke down. They carried it to the end tho! 
Its one of the best Olympic moments of all time and I'm glad I was there to witness it.

I know nothing of Banff.

Blue Man View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 10:50pm
Lake Louise is absolutely incredible. Great part of the world. 
"Everytime Leeds concede a goal, its like being stabbed in the heart" - Billy Bremner

Gary Speed 1969-2011

YBIG Blind Date Champion 2010
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic