Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bocer Bayly

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bocer Bayly
    Posted: 14 May 2017 at 5:12pm
Looks like he has been a naughty boy.

http://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/irish-sports-star-held-over-drugs-haul-789646.html

What a waste of a talent. You could write a book on his exploits.
Sponsored Links

oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2017 at 6:55pm
Always been a nutter,and his extended family been " involved" for years.only player ive ever seen who was away at an english club yet couldnt actually pass a football.a yoke,delighted if this bullyboy gets a rap.
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2017 at 8:03pm
Disagree. He was a player. Mon briefly got it out of him before his life dragged him back in. Fenlon was a fan too. I remember him playing well against Juve. But the players hated him.
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2017 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by roverstillidie roverstillidie wrote:

Disagree. He was a player. Mon briefly got it out of him before his life dragged him back in. Fenlon was a fan too. I remember him playing well against Juve. But the players hated him.

He was always a liability. Remember one game away to UCD in particular where he stupidly got himself sent off. Wasted talent. He's fooked by the sound of it too

Edited by zizu Kilbane - 14 May 2017 at 8:24pm
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2017 at 8:21pm
240k's worth means He'll defo being doing some jail time. Not a hope he'd get a suspended sentence for it.
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2017 at 8:36pm
You'd only get suspended sentence if you sang like a canary.

i know someone that got 10 years with 3 suspended for 100k worth, was at a time when there was outcry in the media about judges being too lenient on drugs and he was unlucky that they were dishing out the minimum sentences at this time.

This is the law:
Where the market value of the drugs is €13,000 or more, the person convicted is liable for a minimum sentence of 10 years. This does not apply, however, where the court is satisfied there are exceptional circumstances. Similar penalties apply to somone convicted of importing drugs with a value of €13,000 or more.

Edited by t_rAndy - 14 May 2017 at 8:40pm
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2017 at 8:46pm
He is just another useless coont looking for the quick buck, hope the scummer gets the book thrown at him
Nah Nah Nah Nah View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Yea Yea Yea Yea

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nah Nah Nah Nah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2017 at 9:17am
Was always a scumbag
Joe Stalin View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2017 at 12:23am

why did the players hate him?
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2017 at 1:56am
Originally posted by Joe Stalin Joe Stalin wrote:

why did the players hate him?
Because they were all River Plate and he was Boccer Junior.
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2017 at 9:22am
PM that probably sounded like a hilarious one liner at 2am. Doesn't have the same punch at 9am!
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2017 at 9:22am
Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

He was always a liability. Remember one game away to UCD in particular where he stupidly got himself sent off. Wasted talent. He's fooked by the sound of it too
Almost cost Rovers the league.
Think we needed a late pen to win 3-2.
Knacker started fighting with fans leaving the pitch when shown red.

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2017 at 9:24am
Quality PM
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2017 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

PM that probably sounded like a hilarious one liner at 2am. Doesn't have the same punch at 9am!
I stand by it, how do you get a nickname like Boccer anyway?
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2017 at 7:17pm
Nicker boccer bayly

Edited by DUBLIN DOC - 16 May 2017 at 7:18pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2017 at 11:34pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Nicker boccer bayly
En Anglais monsieur............
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2017 at 11:51pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Nicker boccer bayly
He is well use to nicking stuff Wink
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 12:37am

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Nicker boccer bayly
He is well use to nicking stuff Wink
Ah ok, shouldn't it be Knickerbocker then?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic