You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Get your nicks and socks on! : The Coaches Room
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

National D

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: National D
    Posted: 03 Apr 2017 at 9:50pm
was told the other day this is equivalent of the old Youth Cert.  Anyone done this?
Sponsored Links

John W View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2017 at 7:28am
I have completed the new National D Licence before Christmas in Cork.
The old Youth Cert has being broken out - you now have Youth and Senior Intro courses as well as National D Licence. I like the new system brought in by Niall O'Regan who IMO is doing n excellent job as Coach Education Manager.
I will be enrolling for the National C Licence next month in Cork again, 7 day course over 4 weekends, the intention is to bridge the gap between the old youth cert and Uefa B Licence now at a cost of 600 its a fair expensive bridge but I can see his rationale behind it.
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2017 at 9:08am
Originally posted by John W John W wrote:

I will be enrolling for the National C Licence next month in Cork again, 7 day course over 4 weekends, the intention is to bridge the gap between the old youth cert and Uefa B Licence now at a cost of 600 its a fair expensive bridge but I can see his rationale behind it.
The cost of the A licence in Germany.

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2017 at 6:49pm
Money racket and nothing more from the greedy FAI €€€€
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic