You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Week 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2017 at 11:25am
Missed last week Cry 

Dundalk 3-0 Drogheda
Bohs 2-1 Pats
Derry 3-1 Bray
Galway 1-1 Sligo 
Limerick 3 - 2 Cork
Shamrock Rovers 3-1 Finn Harps
Sponsored Links

The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2017 at 11:12pm
Dundalk 3-1 Drogheda
Bohs 1-0 Pats
Derry 1-2 Bray
Galway 1-2 Sligo 
Limerick 1-1 Cork
Shamrock Rovers 2-1 Finn Harps
Theres only one sport that matters..
Turnerbob View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turnerbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 10:15am
Dundalk 3 - 0 Drogheda
Bohs      1 - 1 Pats
Derry     2 - 1 Bray
Galway  1 - 0 Sligo
Limerick 1 - 3 Cork
Rovers  2  - 1 Harps
RoyD View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoyD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 12:54pm
Dundalk 3-1 Drogheda
Bohs 1-1 Pats
Derry 2-0 Bray
Galway 1-1 Sligo 
Limerick 1-2 Cork
Shamrock Rovers 3-1 Finn Harp
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 10:04pm
Some mad games tonight! City won much more comfartably than I thought, unfortunately couldn't get any dodgy stream from the Markets Field.
Elsewhere you had 2 teams coming back from 2 down only to throw it away at the death! I imagine Derry were sickened, when they got one I thought they wuld win it.I caught the end of the Harps game, they did everything they could to assist Shamrock's winner. Ronan Finn's was a good goal though, I didn't see any of the other goals. Pats decide to hammer Bohs in what seemed to be an empty Dalymount and RTÉ decided a predictably routine victory for Dundalk was the game to pick?
How bad was the pitch in Galway?

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 10:20pm
Great result for us, even more so given we would usually lose from where we were, hardly a result worth celebrating though given everything
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 11:12pm
Dalymount wasn't empty and had decent away support. Watch out for the goal of the season by Conan Byrne on Soccer Republic. A cracker from inside his own half!

Super performance and result
El Puto Amo
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 11:26pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Dalymount wasn't empty and had decent away support. Watch out for the goal of the season by Conan Byrne on Soccer Republic. A cracker from inside his own half!

To be fair the one camera that the stream uses is in the Jodi, I was going by noise and assumption that there was little more than 1500 at it!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2017 at 12:34am
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2017 at 10:36am
We finished the game with 7 players that weren't with us last season, will be a huge ask to retain the title

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2017 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Think I seen 2600. More bohs last night than when they were winning things
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2017 at 12:07am
Ha! Not far off there joey,our average when fenlon was winning everything was 1.8k and last night was waaay over that.more than 2.600 we always seem to under call it maybe the 500 members tickets? At least 3000 there last night and the bars jammed till midnight,good few pats fans knocking about too,tunes and football chat.👍
on the match,hugely dissapointing from our side but given the injry holocaust we are getting its a case of when theyre back we ll be ok.well impressed with pats front tbree btw,2 byrnes and christy,you lot will be grand ,
top 6 no bother.
Daragho View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daragho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2017 at 6:40pm
Great crowd at Dalymount. I was with the Pats fans in the far right block of the Jodi Stand, and the stewards had to take the netting off the seats in the next block to make room for people coming in. 
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2017 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

http://twitter.com/rtesport/status/847937154147811328

There is his goal.

Clap
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic