Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Seanie Maguire

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 515253
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2022 at 5:02pm
They'll also need plenty of toil, which Maguire offers. Despite his very poor goalscoring record the last few seasons, the Preston fans were actually quite complimentary of Maguire's efforts this season and his ability to bring the best out of others.
We're decent enough..
Sponsored Links

You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2022 at 6:53pm
Maguire is more of a support forward these days to be fair. But even then he's bottom half Championship level at best.
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2023 at 11:43am
Reports that he may have got a move to Coventry. Would be a decent one for him if it comes off.
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2023 at 5:52pm
Confirmed that Coventry have signed him to a short term contract till the summer.
SeaSharp View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaSharp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2023 at 11:02pm
Looks like he may be on the way to Carlisle United. Could see him doing OK in League One.
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2023 at 12:49pm
Signs for Carlisle on a one year deal.
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2023 at 6:12pm
He's made a good career for himself and I'm sure has made good money too from it. Plenty of better players wouldn't have done as well.
It would damage this forums' reputation
TheNumber6 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheNumber6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2023 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

He's made a good career for himself and I'm sure has made good money too from it. Plenty of better players wouldn't have done as well.

Still I doubt his PNE deals were enough to last a lifetime somehow. Was on 1k a week at Cork city before that..
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2023 at 10:24pm
He's earned 2million+ euro from his time at Preston on a salary of £7.500 per week. I'm sure he can survive after football with a tiny bit of sense
It would damage this forums' reputation
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2023 at 11:25pm
Hard to believe when you put it like that 
A player who played for Preston earned £2m
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2023 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

He's earned 2million+ euro from his time at Preston on a salary of £7.500 per week. I'm sure he can survive after football with a tiny bit of sense
crazy, no wonder most clubs are haemorrhaging money 
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 515253
  Share Topic