You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Week 4

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2017 at 1:46pm
Rovers 1-1 Cork
Bohs 1-2 Galway
Limerick 3-0 Harps
Derry 2-1 Drogheda
Dundalk 1-0 Pats 
Sligo 1-2 Bray
Sponsored Links

The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2017 at 12:14am
Rovers 0 Cork 2
Bohs 1 Galway 1
Limerick 2 Finn Harps 1
Derry 3 Drogheda 0
Dundalk 2 Pats 0
Sligo 2 Bray 1
Theres only one sport that matters..
Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2017 at 12:21am
Rovers 1- 3 Cork
Bohs 1-2 Galway
Limerick 3-1 Harps
Derry 2-0 Drogheda
Dundalk 3-1 Pats 
Sligo 2-1 Bray
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2017 at 1:28pm
Rovers 1-2 Cork
Bohs 2-1 Galway
Limerick 3-1 Harps
Derry 3-0 Drogheda
Dundalk 4-0 Pats
Sligo 2-2 Bray
Turnerbob View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turnerbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2017 at 2:45pm
Rovers 1- 2 Cork
Bohs 2- 1 Galway
Limerick 3-0 Harps
Derry 2-0 Drogheda
Dundalk 3-0 Pats
Sligo 1-3 Bra
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2017 at 7:13pm
I was giving out earlier that nobody was covering the City game at Shams, I thought 5 o'clock kick-off would have been ideal for television. As it turns out I found a rudimentary stream from those bookies, it is one lad with a camera really, and it is lucky it wasn't on tv! An awful game in the extra windy house, if the ball wasn't blowing around the sky it was in touch, the crowd was sparse too and not a lot of noise either!
Shams keeper can claim an assist for the opener, a horrific mistake! In trying to prevent a corner he gave Maguire an open goal. It was a penalty each after that, hard to tell if they were correct calls. I had to go on twitter to find out what the Shamrock one was for!Apparently it was for a (soft) handball.
Shamrock probably deserved it second half, hitting the bar and looking a bit more dangerous while City were absolutely atrocious.
Still, 5 wins out of 5 and 6 goals in those  5 for Maguire, who looks too good to be playing in grounds and conditions like that.
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2017 at 8:31pm
A poor game all told. First half was dire, Rovers hado the better of the second half, but not much quality from either side. Disappointing result but we were the better team overall.

League winning stuff from Cork,played badly and scraped it home.

Row in the tunnel at the end I hear
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2017 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I was giving out earlier that nobody was covering the City game at Shams, I thought 5 o'clock kick-off would have been ideal for television. As it turns out I found a rudimentary stream from those bookies, it is one lad with a camera really, and it is lucky it wasn't on tv! An awful game in the extra windy house, if the ball wasn't blowing around the sky it was in touch, the crowd was sparse too and not a lot of noise either!
Shams keeper can claim an assist for the opener, a horrific mistake! In trying to prevent a corner he gave Maguire an open goal. It was a penalty each after that, hard to tell if they were correct calls. I had to go on twitter to find out what the Shamrock one was for!Apparently it was for a (soft) handball.
Shamrock probably deserved it second half, hitting the bar and looking a bit more dangerous while City were absolutely atrocious.
Still, 5 wins out of 5 and 6 goals in those  5 for Maguire, who looks too good to be playing in grounds and conditions like that.
I hear two fair calls for the penos but both soft. Ball to hand and a foot where it didn't need to be
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2017 at 3:07pm
Harps currently 1 up away at limerick. Would of been happy with a draw from today if managed to get all 3 it be great result
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2017 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

Harps currently 1 up away at limerick. Would of been happy with a draw from today if managed to get all 3 it be great result

Game ended 1-1 decent point away from home for harps
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic