You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

GAA League Predictions competition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

Originally posted by BohsinMunich BohsinMunich wrote:

In ...
Is there one for football ?

Ringerbell normally starts that!

Its created now named YBIG

Code is yFLBWY5nbNcJ
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

In ...

Code is yFLBWY5nbNcJ

Good man. Red Hughs fell short on Sunday?
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 3:28pm
RB
many thanks.. In
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

In ...

Code is yFLBWY5nbNcJ

Good man. Red Hughs fell short on Sunday?

Yeah they had a poor first half and left themselves too much too do really. Think nerves got the better of them a little 
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2019 at 9:39am

Forgot all about this but it's done now

The league name is Kettler on the ditch and the entry code is below. Get registering.

Deise 316 can confirm prizes etc later.

6X1BfBslwfC1

Anseo Clap
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2019 at 11:14pm

The league name is Kettler on the ditch and the entry code is below. Get registering.

6X1BfBslwfC1

The Scientist has temporarily taken over this show as main sponsor for this year, Reddladd was nearly going broke sending lads to Syria, Iran, Cuba & Tramore in the recent years. Last year's winner Kilcruise never entered, so we can only presume he's still in Tramore, probably 'down around' playing slot machines with chain smoking grannies & gouger-type Dubs on the run from the Kinahans.

I'm informed this year's prize is a kettle, but seemingly there are a choice of them due to over-supply issues. Anyway, as the GAA announced yesterday that the final will finish on the day- it looks like I've managed to reclaim my long lost title regardless of any result. Was all set for a mid table finish, but went on a serious run only getting 2 results wrong in last 4 weeks. 

I'll take the red one Scientist, unless Alan Bennett has taken a right shine to it LOL

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2019 at 8:37am
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

6X1BfBslwfC1

The Scientist has temporarily taken over this show as main sponsor for this year, Reddladd was nearly going broke sending lads to Syria, Iran, Cuba & Tramore in the recent years. Last year's winner Kilcruise never entered, so we can only presume he's still in Tramore, probably 'down around' playing slot machines with chain smoking grannies & gouger-type Dubs on the run from the Kinahans.

I'm informed this year's prize is a kettle, but seemingly there are a choice of them due to over-supply issues. Anyway, as the GAA announced yesterday that the final will finish on the day- it looks like I've managed to reclaim my long lost title regardless of any result. Was all set for a mid table finish, but went on a serious run only getting 2 results wrong in last 4 weeks. 

I'll take the red one Scientist, unless Alan Bennett has taken a right shine to it LOL

Alan said he was fine with his current kettle so the red one is yours! Presentation date to be confirmed.........
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2019 at 9:56am
Well done Deise. Don't know where Kilcruise went as he said he registered. I forgot about the last 2 weeks but wasn't in the running anyhow. I'd be careful of any kettle you get from the scientist. There might be a hint of slurry off it!
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic