You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Euro 2024 Germany

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 3:28pm
The difference is that Hamburg to Munich to Leipzig is only ten hours travel time total by train.

Istanbul to Trabzon to Antalya is basically that long if you fly!
Sponsored Links

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

The difference is that Hamburg to Munich to Leipzig is only ten hours travel time total by train.

True but would still be a pain in the arse.

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

ringerbell and kevincronin already on booking.com block booking every possible fixture scenario LOL

LOL
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Gabrieléire View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabrieléire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

ringerbell and kevincronin already on booking.com block booking every possible fixture scenario LOL

LOLLOLLOL This couldn’t be more accurate 
Gabrieléire View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabrieléire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 4:03pm
I dread what position we will be in as a team this time 6 years 
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by Gabrieléire Gabrieléire wrote:

There is a 13 year old wonderkid at the Charlton academy and another 12 year old at Barnsley who have grand parents are from Kilrush and Tubbercurry respectively -  we should be ok unless their agents butt in...

Edited by Cabra Hoop - 27 Sep 2018 at 4:20pm
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
mandrake View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandrake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

I know SD but it would be an adventure and no bandwagon....anyway we have to qualify....
Come on Irelind
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 4:51pm
Great news. Now how can we save Euro 2020 from the sh*t show that it is and get the whole tournament staged in Germany also Big smile
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Great news. Now how can we save the 2022 WC from the sh*t show that it is and get the whole tournament staged in Germany also Big smile

Fixed Wink
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 4:55pm
Euros 2020, WC 2022, Euros 2024 all in Germany? I'm on board Clap
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Great news. Now how can we save Euro 2020 from the sh*t show that it is and get the whole tournament staged in Germany also Big smile

Agree. Even though we're a host Euro 2020 is the exact opposite of what a tournament should be. Two neighbouring countries hosting it is grand but 13 different host cities ffs Dead. A load of bollocks and then we have Qatar to look forward to should we qualify  Cry
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 8:08pm
don’t forget who were the two architects of euro 2020 and the absolutely insane 5 away games in less than 12 months .
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 8:49pm
Class, 2006 was sensational. 
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by Gabrieléire Gabrieléire wrote:

A United Ireland team North and South will be stronger so I wouldn't worry about it as long as the 2 bluffers who are in charge of the team now are gone.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
  Share Topic